The Mizu chandelier translates elegance into a functional object imbued with a lyrical, whimsical narrative. It creates spectacular shadows reminiscent of light refractions created by water for a nautical touch. Perfect for an entryway or over a grand dining room table, it provides ambient lighting to illuminate the space beautifully. The full range of dimming options changes the room's mood in seconds.
Manufactured in Italy by Terzani, the Mizu Chandelier is available in four sizes in 15 pendant and 26 pendant versions. The 15 pendants chandelier is available with round or rectangular white canopy while the 26 pendants chandelier is available with round, square, or rectangular white canopy. Using only the clearest crystal and crafted entirely by hand, the pendants come in various metal finishes.
- country of origin:Italy
- Assembly Required:Yes
- Shipping Charges:free
- Designed by Nicolas Terzani
- Part of the Mizu collection
- Translucent crystals
- Round, square, or rectangular canopy
- Available in 15 or 26 pendants
- 15 pendants available with round or rectangular white canopy
- 26 pendants available with round or rectangular white canopy
- Available in clear, silver dust, or gold crystal versions
- Xenon bi-pin 12V G4 bulbs: 10W(×15pc for 15 pendants) or 10W(×26pc for 26 pendants) (not included)
- Dimmable with TRIAC and IGBT system only
- Dimmable with Dali system on request
- Manufactured in Italy
Round 15 pendants:
- Ø26" × 98½" H
Round 26 pendants:
- Ø31½" × 98½" H
Rectangular 15 pendants:
- 26¾"W × 15¾" D × 98½"H
Square 26 pendants:
- 29¾"W × 29¾" D × 98½"H
designed byNicolas Terzani
Born in 1974, Nicolas Terzani is the son of the talented Sergio Terzani, who started a small Florence-based workshop crafting lamps of iron, wood, and Murano glass in the archetypal Tuscan tradition, which grew to the iconic Terzani brand. He followed in his father's footsteps, going to school for design, and now being the president and creative director of the company. Intricate and elegant, Nicolas' designs are striking and double as a sculptural piece of art as well as a practical way to illuminate a room. The motto of Terzani is "everything is light," and Nicolas is keeping up that sentiment.
Since its founding in Florence, Italy in 1972, Terzani S.R.L. has worked to meld traditional Italian craftsmanship with modern technology to create lighting that blurs the lines among art, luxury, and design.
Founder, Sergio Terzani, and CEO, Nicolas Terzani, have furthered their experimentation in lighting design with the creation of the Terzani Lab, where new materials, techniques, and ideas can be developed and tested. The company continues to commission designs from renowned artists including Nigel Coates, Maurizio Galante, Christian Lava and Dodo Arlsan who add their unique voices to contribute to Terzani’s extensive collection.
With the most recent and highly celebrated collection, Terzani has evolved into a timeless brand that creates innovative lights that make a statement in a modern setting.
- reviews Write Your Own Review
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product q&a