modern outdoor dining tables
contemporary outdoor dining tables
Enjoy dining al fresco on warm days and nights with the eye-catching and luxurious modern outdoor dining tables available in the room service 360° extensive collection. Iconic additions to a patio, deck, or backyard, modern outdoor dining tables will help transform the space into a relaxing dining area where memories with family and friends are made.
With the perfect outdoor table solution, the open-air lifestyle is about to get more inviting by selecting the right size, material, and style.
top brands and designers in this category
Manufactured by some of the leading modern furniture factories that include Bontempi Casa, Cattelan Italia, Kartell, and Talenti, modern outdoor tables are also designed by leading designers that include:
- Antonio Citterio
- Cristian Visentin
- Ferruccio Laviani
- Jean Philippe Nuel
- Ludovica and Roberto Palomba
- Marco Acerbis
- Philippe Starck
- Ramon Esteve
customization options for contemporary outdoor dining tables
Our exclusive collection of modern outdoor dining tables comes with a high degree of customization, which includes selecting from the following options to help create a unique product that realizes the outdoor design vision.
- Dining table shape: From rectangular, square, round, barrel and oval options, outdoor dining tables accommodate anywhere from four to ten people for convenient accommodation. Also, it is important to note that dining table base is also available in a few shapes including sculptural pedestal bases and the more minimalistic, four-legged silhouettes.
- Dining table size: Depending on how much space is available at hand. Whether the table is meant for a small balcony or a large backyard, it is important to make sure that the outdoor dining table is not too big where it overpowers the space but also not too small where it gets lost in the area and does not meet entertaining needs.
- Dining table style: Consider what aesthetic appeals, draw the inspiration from indoor furniture. Modern or traditional? Curvy lines or contemporary angles? Plush and upscale, or casual and rugged? What materials are consistent with the style preferred and the outdoor setting? Rustic wooden country or streamlined modern metal and ceramic combination.
- Dining table color: very closely correlated with the materials selected for the top and frame of the outdoor dining table, as well as to the rest of the furniture selected for the space, especially the dining chairs. Colors could vary from cool or warm neutrals that are closely tied to wooden, metal or glass finishes, or the more colorful options often offered by outdoor tables made of plastic.
- Dining table top finish: Ceramic options that are stain, scratch, and heat-resistant are the best at durability and maintenance, while glass finishes offer a lightweight appeal and easy upkeep. Wood options, especially teak wood, are a popular top selection that brings a rustic style that adapts well to your outdoor setting. Fenix finishes are highly resistant to scratches and heat and are a new and innovative choice when it comes to outdoor surfaces.
- Dining table base finish: Base finish depends on whether there is a need to match the table top, which is often the case with an all-wood outdoor dining table. Otherwise, integrating visual contrast through metal bases or table legs is a great way to combine materials and textures. Another popular and cost effective choice for bases or table legs is plastic, which is known to be durable and easy to upkeep.