leader in luxury modern furniture
room service 360°, is the leading retailer of modern furniture, contemporary lighting and accessories for every room in the house. Serving customers in the US and across the globe, room service 360° offers luxurious collections designed to accommodate an array of functions, styles and budgets. Founded in 2005, we have always believed in helping customers at every stage of the buying process regardless if they buy online or shop in person in our designer showroom. Our commitment to exceptional customer experience along with our focus on quality Italian furniture are reflected in our Philadelphia furniture showroom and our online store.
Our carefully selected home décor solutions are versatile and can be used in both residential design and commercial spaces. We source a wide array of modern furniture from Italy, Spain, and other European countries including many contemporary décor products such as wallpapers, rugs, clocks, mirrors, accent pillows and other table-top accessories.
Our residential interior solutions are available for the following segments:
- Apartments and condominiums – multifamily high-rise and mid-rise properties requiring space-saving solutions and smart furniture such as sleeper sofas, extension dining tables and consoles, beds with storage, stackable chairs as well as other contemporary furniture items with multiple functions
- Single family homes – residences in suburban and rural areas that have a bigger square footage, often require large dining tables, luxurious master bedroom sets, custom-made sectionals for family rooms and basements, home-theater recliners, home office furniture, as well as pool and patio furniture
- Vacation homes – our experienced logistic team allows our customers to furnish vacation homes near and far. Whether it is a Caribbean beach retreat, a lake house or a ski chalet, we ship and install worldwide with the capacity to provide personalized service including turnkey interior design and furniture installation at a remote location
- Rental homes – furniture solutions such as TV stands, free-standing beds, modular sofas and sectionals can be easily adjusted to semi-permanent and temporary living spaces without sacrificing on quality or modern design
- Model homes and staged properties – we offer readily available, quickship Italian furniture items as well as custom-made furniture like walk-in closets, wardrobes and libraries for upscale home builders and realtors that work with renovated or new-construction contemporary homes and luxury apartments
Our commercial interior solutions are available for the following segments:
- hospitality industry- including hotel lobbies, pool and common areas, airport lounges, and casinos that are known to feature iconic modern furniture and lighting with catchy yet timeless appeal like Twiggy floor lamp by Marc Sadler or the Caadre collection by Phillippe Starck, as well as outdoor furniture solutions from Vondom and Talenti
- restaurant industry – including indoor and outdoor dining, bars, lounges and nightclubs that benefit from low-maintenance, high-performance furniture, UL listed lighting as well as lightweight, stackable and other weather-resistant furniture many of which are offered by Kartell, Bontempi Casa and Artifort.
- professional spaces – such as medical and legal offices, hair salons, and retail boutiques requiring sturdy, yet stylish custom-made furniture for waiting rooms like the Bono Sofa by Artifort, as well as conference room furniture and executive office solutions from specialized manufacturers like Uffix and BDI
At the center of our customer service is an emphasis on maximum performance of every room. We are the curators, collaborators and creators of environments that enhance our customers’ lives. Our expert interior advice is available when assistance is needed because we know that great design can fully transform a space.
Our interior design services include:
- Space Planning
- 2D furniture layout and scaling
- Color selection
- Coordination of all finishes
- Open plan layout cohesiveness
- 3D renderings
- Furniture customization
- Accessorizing & art selection
- Green, sustainable, and eco-friendly design
With over 20,000 square feet of expertly styled room displays, our designer Philadelphia showroom features beautiful collections easily tailored to a variety of budgets and multitude of interior styles. Our rapidly growing product catalogue is easily accessible through our online furniture store with thousands of interior décor options.
Our extensive product selection is tailored to every room of the house including:
- Living room
- Dining room
- Master Bedroom
- Kids & teen bedroom
- Playroom & game room
- Entrance & hallway
- Home theater
- Home bar
- Home office
- Pool area
While our specialty is modern design, our products can be combined with other interior styles:
- Mid-century modern – iconic swivel armchairs designed in the 50s and early 60s like the Tulip chair by Pierre Paulin and the super sleek sofas by Kho Liang le for Artifort
- Contemporary – clean curvy shapes of rounded sofas such as the Swing by Gamma Arredamenti represent a softer and smoother lines of contemporary style
- Traditional – carved silhouettes, elaborate decorations as well as luxurious upholsteries that are also typically seen in Rococo and Baroque interiors can be picked up using decorative elements like the Ritratto mirror by Fiam Italia or Bonaldo’s entire Lovy collection that includes sofas, armchairs and beds
- Scandinavian – typically minimal and functional, thus ideal for no-nonsense office solutions among which are desks like BDI’s Modica, Tonin Casa’s Logos and Horm’s Bureau sharing natural wood finishes, clean lines and task-based character
- Coastal – known for light colors and organic materials like linen and wood, coastal interiors are effortless and elegant. Typically, common in the Hamptons, coastal style is perfectly exemplified by the Piumotto bed by Pianca as well as the entire Ripples collection by Toyo Ito for Horm
- French cottage – defined by soft lines and elegant formality, this style can be realized by using the Paraiso Frill collection by Bonaldo featuring a skirt-like base or the Dreamy mirror by Tonin Casa
- Country – a style that’s relaxed and informal, full of rugged touches also common in farmhouse interiors is easily realized by using furniture like the Allusions dining chair by Costantini Pietro with spindle back or Cattelan Italia’s Planer dining table with trestle table base
- Rustic – inspired by nature, this style is easily attained by using wooden top tables made of wide wooden planks like the Air table by Lago and the weathered Heritage Oak Nasdaq office desk by Cattelan Italia or a single top with a live-edge such as Gordon Deep wood dining table or the Rio coffee table both of which also feature the very prevalent rugged metal accents
- Hollywood glam – also known as regency modern style, is an interior décor that’s filled with luxurious accents such as the Pompei and Amsterdam wallpapers by LondonArt that have a modern twist. Beautifully styled master bedrooms would typically have a high headboard bed like the Basket Alto by Bonaldo upholstered in rich velvet and complemented by the Logos nightstands with precious metal handles and other glamourous accessories
The new arrivals section of our website changes daily as we add newly introduced product collections, the latest finishes and colors added to existing products, and entirely new manufacturers to our expanding furniture, lighting and décor categories. After all, the pure beauty of interior design is rooted in the stylistic creativity and the quality of materials used, which constantly evolves with innovative and fashion-forward nature of the modern furniture industry. Our talented and hardworking team is always updating our Philadelphia showroom and online store with novelties as we want to make sure our customers have access to the top furniture brands and latest products to create stunning interiors. So be sure to check back often to see the newest additions!
We are honored to unite our efforts with like-minded partners. These relationships strengthen our customer experience and broaden our product selection every day. We take great pride in representing authentic Italian furniture, modern lighting and accessories, a practice that propels us to be selective with our vendors. By working with only the most trustworthy and prestigious Italian and European brands, we continue to pledge our commitment to quality and customer experience. Our knowledge and practices empower us to represent luxury furniture options that testify to their made-in-Italy origins through impeccable craftsmanship and authentic designs. Each piece we present in our stores is available in a range of finishes and dimensions and thus suited to any interior style or setting.
Our ever-expanding selection of products comes from an array of prominent European brands like Artifort, Nomon, Henzel and Biegert&Funk, as well as from reputable Italian luxury furniture manufacturers like:
- Tomasella – founded in 1948
- Kartell – established in 1949
- Bontempi Casa – founded in 1963
- Bonaldo – established in 1936
- Cattelan Italia – founded in 1979
- San Giacomo – established in 1968
- Cierre Imbottiti – founded in 1972
- Lago – founded in 1976
- Fiam Italia – founded in 1973
- Terzani – founded in 1972
- Magniflex – established in 1962
- Ozzio Italia – founded in 1961
- Gamma Arredamenti - established in 1974
- Naos – founded in 1977
- Costantini Pietro – founded in 1922
- Uffix – established in 1963
- Porada – established in 1968
- Tonin Casa - founded in 1975
- Miniforms – founded in 1962
- Pianca – established in 1954
Influencers, innovators, brilliant creators and skilled craftsmen are all description that can be used to illustrate the incredible talent utilized to conceive some of the most unique modern furniture, lighting and décor options. During the 20th century and into the first two decades of the new millennium, furniture design expanded beyond just functional in nature, adding aesthetic ingenuity and industrial innovation to the mix.
We are thrilled to offer our customers an opportunity to experience these contemporary interior solutions by designers who have truly changed the furniture industry. From Italy, France and England to the United States, Japan and Egypt, the designers behind our products span continents and centuries with awards, museum commissions and international notoriety.
Our leading furniture designer list is vast, here are a few highlights:
- Patrick Norguet – “Designer of the Year” for GQ Magazine 2014, iconic designs include the Apollo chair collection for Artifort
- Pierre Paulin – designed the famous Djinn chair that appeared in the Stanley Kubrick film 2001: A Space Odyssey. Furnish the office of the French president, François Mitterrand. Awarded Royal Designer for Industry (RDI). Revolutionary design of the Mushroom chair for Artifort earned a place in the permanent collection of MoMA New York.
- Battista Pininfarini - The lead designer for Italian car manufacturer Ferrari as well as the designer behind the Luna office collection for Uffix which also earned him many awards including Trophée du Design as Best Designer, FIABA Award, Earth-Minded Award, Red Dot Award and with the Good Design Award 2007 assigned by the Chicago Athenaeum
- Karim Rashid – Winner of more than 300 design awards including Red Dot Design Award, the George Nelson Award, and the Canadian Designer of the Year award, as well as the Pentawards and the Lawrence Israel Prize by the Fashion Institute of Technology in NYC, Karim Rashid also has work permanently featured in 20 museums including MOMA and SFMOMA. Some of his most notorious works of functional art include the Tide storage collection for Horm Casamania as well as the Poly chairs for Bonaldo and Dekon 2 coffee table for Tonelli
- Daniel Libskind – An architect and an industrial designer, Daniel Libeskind won a historic competition—to create a master plan for the rebuilding of the World Trade Center in Lower Manhatta encompassing a memorial and an underground museum. Among his most stunning designs is the Wing mirror for Fiam Italia
- Toyo Ito – One of the most innovative architects of all time, Toyo Ito is a winner of the coveted Pritzker prize for contribution to modern architecture as well as other accolades including ADI Compasso d’Oro Award for the Ripples furniture collection he designed for Horm Casamania
- Marcel Wanders – product and interior designer as well as art director for many luxury brands like Louis Vuitton, Baccarat and Hyatt hotels, Marcel wanders was selected as International Designer of the Year by Elle Decoration and had a solo-exhibition in the Philadelphia Museum of Art. His collaborates with world-renowned furniture manufacturers like Fiam and Vondom resulted in luxurious furniture and décor collections including the Pop and Lollipop mirrors for Fiam Italia and the Suave outdoor furniture collection for Vondom which won the German design award in 2019.
- Allain Gilles – is an award-winning furniture designer with bestselling products that include Bonaldo’s Welded dining table that won the “Red Dot Best of the Best” award, as well as the Tracks dining table and the iconic Big Dining Table both of which won the Good Design awards in two different years. In 2012, Allain Gilles was named “Designer of the Year” by the prestigious Interieur Kortrijk Fair
- Philippe Starck – a true design legend, Phillppe Starck’s influence on the world of design, architecture and hospitality is immense and highly accoladed. From winning multiple Lifetime achievement awards to being declared as Designer of the decade and awarded as a visionary artist, Phillippe Starck is truly best of the best in array of categories. His design reach spans from hotels, restaurants and yachts to luxury product design that ranges from modern furniture, lighting, bathroom products, kitchen and tableware, and even into beverages. He wrote many books and had exhibitions at some of the most distinguished international museums like the Guggenheim museum in New York, Museum of Modern Art in New York, Villa Medici in Rome, and countless others. He designed hundreds of products for many luxury brands among which are Good Design Award winners Miss Less and Mr. Impossible chair by Kartell as well as Red Dot Best of the Best award winner Uncle Jack sofa by Kartell. His iconic products also include the Louis Ghost chair for Kartell and the Caadre mirror for Fiam Italia
- Xavier Lust - known for the unique technique of shaping metal, Xavier Lust has collaborated with renowned modern furniture manufacturers including MDF Italia, Driade, De Padova, Pianca, Extremis, and Fiam and Extremis creating simple and original shapes by folding and curving metal sheets without a mold. Some of his famous designs include the Confluence table for Pianca, S table for MDF italia as well as the Graph office desk and Caldeira mirror for Fiam.
- Mauro Lipparini - celebrated around the globe for his design aesthetics, Mauro Lipparini is a winner of the Good Design® Global Awards, as well as, of the Young & Design Milano and International Du Pont Award. Lipparini's work includes modern home and office furnishings for Italian and European manufacturers like Bonaldo, Ligne Roset, Visionnaire, Misuraemme and Arketipo. Some of his legendary designs include the Peanut seating collection and Fluff bed he designed for Bonaldo both of which highlight the clear, powerful lines that are the defining features of Italian minimalism.
- Patricia Urquiola – winner of numerous “Designer of the Decade' and “Designer of the Year” awards, Urquiola's work is world renowned and is exhibited around the world including the MoMA in New York, the Victoria & Albert Museum in London, the Vitra Design Museum, and the Philadelphia Art Museum. Her collaboration with Kartell and Foscarini as well as with other prominent Italian furniture and accessory manufacturers companies like Alessi, B&B Italia, Driade, Moroso produced innovative, award-winning products that made her a design icon. Her signature style incorporates femininity with modern design exemplified in the Foliage sofa and armchair collection for Kartell as well as the Caboche lighting collection for Foscarini. She taught the Master’s degree in Interior Design at the Domus Academy in Milan and has given lectures at Harvard University and other universities around the world
360° of wow
Enjoy unparalleled range of iconic modern designs from prestigious Italian brands for every room and an exemplary service through incomparable experience that can only be found at room service 360°.
Visit room service 360° and be inspired. Solutions for your dream space await in our carefully curated 20,000 square foot designer showroom – home to the very best in modern furniture, lighting and decor presented in stylish room settings. Our showroom is open Monday through Saturday from 10am to 6pm, and we look forward to welcoming you.
Please click the address below for directions.