Atlantis 3-Tier Chandelier
The Atlantis 3-Tier chandelier is designed to insinuate a sense of movement and a brilliant source of light through the glistening, absorbing impression created by hundreds of illuminated draped chains. Using over 4,300 yards of chain to weave the cascading structure of this enamoring work-of-art, it makes a grand impression in a modern home. It offers ambient lighting and comes with a full range of dimming options for added appeal.
Manufactured in Italy by Terzani and designed by Barlas Baylar, the Atlantis 3-tier chandelier is part of the stunning Precious collection and can be complemented by matching Atlantis wall sconces. It is available in various metal colors to match any décor style and comes in three sizes.
- country of origin:Italy
- Assembly Required:Yes
- Shipping Charges:free
- Designed by Barlas Baylar
- Modern 3-Tier chandelier
- Part of the Atlantis collection
- 4,300 yards of chain used to weave cascading structure
- Made of steel chains in plated finish
- Available in 3 sizes
- Available in various metal colors
- CA10 or E12 LED light bulbs (not included)
- Dimmable with all systems
- Manufactured in Italy
- 19¾"W × 19¾" D × 29¾"H (max chain height: 39½")
- 25½"W × 19¾"D × 31"H (max chain height: 47¼")
- 35½"W × 28¾" D × 43¼"H (max chain height: 47¼")
designed byBarlas Baylar
Barlas Baylar is a successful furniture designer with a successful company based in New York City. He collaborates with many prominent contemporary brands, including Terzani, for which he creates beautiful light fixtures that are one-of-a-kind. Geometrically inspired and minimal, Baylar's designs are eye-catching, and each has subtle differences to make them treasures in a modern setting. He is inspired by the beauty of nature and uses sustainable and recycled materials to ensure that nothing goes to waste.
With many accolades to his name, Barlas Baylar is well-known and respected both nationally and internationally. His iconic light fixtures, chairs, beds, and more are striking pieces that are both practical and stylish.
Since its founding in Florence, Italy in 1972, Terzani S.R.L. has worked to meld traditional Italian craftsmanship with modern technology to create lighting that blurs the lines among art, luxury, and design.
Founder, Sergio Terzani, and CEO, Nicolas Terzani, have furthered their experimentation in lighting design with the creation of the Terzani Lab, where new materials, techniques, and ideas can be developed and tested. The company continues to commission designs from renowned artists including Nigel Coates, Maurizio Galante, Christian Lava and Dodo Arlsan who add their unique voices to contribute to Terzani’s extensive collection.
With the most recent and highly celebrated collection, Terzani has evolved into a timeless brand that creates innovative lights that make a statement in a modern setting.
- reviews Write Your Own Reviewwe would love to hear your feedback on Atlantis 3-Tier Chandelierby by Barlas Baylar for Terzani
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product q&a
this product has no questions yet, be the first to ask one Ask a Question