The Mizu suspension light is a symbol of understated elegance featuring a simplistic concept adorned with the most exquisite crystal details. With pendants at various sized heights, it creates a swirling pattern for an eye-catching touch. Each pendant has dazzling and reflective qualities for a glamorous touch. Thanks to the durable suspension wires, it makes the fixture durable for years to come. It provides ambient lighting and has a full range of dimming options.
Manufactured in Italy by Terzani, the Mizu suspension light has a round canopy with 3, 5, or 7 suspended pendants. Various finishes are available for the diffusers and canopy to create a truly custom look.
- country of origin:Italy
- Assembly Required:Yes
- Shipping Charges:free
- Designed by Nicolas Terzani
- Part of the Mizu collection
- Translucent crystals
- Round canopy in brushed nickel
- Available in 3 sizes (3, 5, or 7 pendants)
- Available in clear, silver dust, or gold crystal
- Xenon bi-pin 12V G4 bulbs: 10W(×3pc for 3 pendants), 10W(×5pc for 5 pendants), 10W(×7pc for 7 pendants)
- Dimmable with IGBT system only - for 3 pendants
- Dimmable with TRIAC and IGBT system only - for 5,7 pendants
- Dimmable with Dali system on request - for 5,7 pendants
- Manufactured in Italy
- Ø8¾" × 4" H (max height 74¾")
- Ø11" × 4"H (max height 74¾")
- Ø12¼" × 4" H (max height 74¾")
designed byNicolas Terzani
Born in 1974, Nicolas Terzani is the son of the talented Sergio Terzani, who started a small Florence-based workshop crafting lamps of iron, wood, and Murano glass in the archetypal Tuscan tradition, which grew to the iconic Terzani brand. He followed in his father's footsteps, going to school for design, and now being the president and creative director of the company. Intricate and elegant, Nicolas' designs are striking and double as a sculptural piece of art as well as a practical way to illuminate a room. The motto of Terzani is "everything is light," and Nicolas is keeping up that sentiment.
Since its founding in Florence, Italy in 1972, Terzani S.R.L. has worked to meld traditional Italian craftsmanship with modern technology to create lighting that blurs the lines among art, luxury, and design.
Founder, Sergio Terzani, and CEO, Nicolas Terzani, have furthered their experimentation in lighting design with the creation of the Terzani Lab, where new materials, techniques, and ideas can be developed and tested. The company continues to commission designs from renowned artists including Nigel Coates, Maurizio Galante, Christian Lava and Dodo Arlsan who add their unique voices to contribute to Terzani’s extensive collection.
With the most recent and highly celebrated collection, Terzani has evolved into a timeless brand that creates innovative lights that make a statement in a modern setting.
- reviews Write Your Own Reviewwe would love to hear your feedback on Mizu Suspension Lightby by Nicolas Terzani for Terzani
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product q&a