By combining traditional structure with modern materials and techniques, Soscik chandelier gives meaning to magnificence with its luxurious silhouette and dramatic lines. The draped chains add elegance to the room and look lovely over a grand dining room or in an entryway. It offers ambient lighting and has a full range of dimming options to change the mood in seconds.
Manufactured in Italy with incredible attention to detail, Soscik chandelier by Terzani is available in three sizes. Choose between nickel, bronze, and gold colors to create a truly custom look.
- country of origin:Italy
- Assembly Required:Yes
- Shipping Charges:free
- Designed by Nicolas Terzani
- Part of the Precious Collection
- Made of steel chains in plated finish
- Available in 3 sizes
- Available in nickel, bronze and gold colors
- Ø28¼" halogen G9 bulbs: 35W(×8) or LED 3.5W(×8) (not included)
- Ø39½ halogen G9 bulbs: 35W(×12) or LED 3.5W(×12) (not included)
- Ø57" halogen G9 bulbs: 35W(×14) or LED 3.5W(×14) (not included)
- Dimmable with all systems
- Made in Italy
- Ø28¼" × 35½"H (max chain height 39½")
- Ø39½" × 49¼"H (max chain height 47¼")
- Ø57" × 70¾"H (max chain height 47¼")
designed byNicolas Terzani
Born in 1974, Nicolas Terzani is the son of the talented Sergio Terzani, who started a small Florence-based workshop crafting lamps of iron, wood, and Murano glass in the archetypal Tuscan tradition, which grew to the iconic Terzani brand. He followed in his father's footsteps, going to school for design, and now being the president and creative director of the company. Intricate and elegant, Nicolas' designs are striking and double as a sculptural piece of art as well as a practical way to illuminate a room. The motto of Terzani is "everything is light," and Nicolas is keeping up that sentiment.
Since its founding in Florence, Italy in 1972, Terzani S.R.L. has worked to meld traditional Italian craftsmanship with modern technology to create lighting that blurs the lines among art, luxury, and design.
Founder, Sergio Terzani, and CEO, Nicolas Terzani, have furthered their experimentation in lighting design with the creation of the Terzani Lab, where new materials, techniques, and ideas can be developed and tested. The company continues to commission designs from renowned artists including Nigel Coates, Maurizio Galante, Christian Lava and Dodo Arlsan who add their unique voices to contribute to Terzani’s extensive collection.
With the most recent and highly celebrated collection, Terzani has evolved into a timeless brand that creates innovative lights that make a statement in a modern setting.
- Reviews Write Your Own Review
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product Q&A