A perfect showpiece above a modern dining table, Atlantis 1-Tier chandelier is designed for amazement with its magnificent structure and presence. With over 4,200 yards of chain draped in a cascading fashion, the light is one-of-a-kind. It offers ambient lighting to illuminate a room beautifully and comes with a full range of dimming options.
Manufactured in Italy and designed by Barlas Baylar for Terzani, Atlantis 1-Tier chandelier is part of the Precious collection and can be matched by the Atlantis wall sconces. It is easily customized with an array of metal finish options.
- country of origin:Italy
- Assembly Required:Yes
- Shipping Charges:free
- Designed by Barlas Baylar
- Modern 1-Tier Chandelier
- Part of the Precious Collection
- 4,300 yards of chain used to weave cascading structure
- Made of steel chains in plated finish
- Available in various metal finishes
- Available in 3 sizes
- CA10 or E12 LED light bulbs (not included)
- Dimmable with all systems
- Made in Italy
- 59"W × 11¾"D × 15¾"H (max chain height: 39¼")
- 78¾"W × 14"D × 18¾"H (max chain height: 39¼")
- 98½"W × 17¾"D × 23½"H (max chain height: 39¼")
designed byBarlas Baylar
Barlas Baylar is a successful furniture designer with a successful company based in New York City. He collaborates with many prominent contemporary brands, including Terzani, for which he creates beautiful light fixtures that are one-of-a-kind. Geometrically inspired and minimal, Baylar's designs are eye-catching, and each has subtle differences to make them treasures in a modern setting. He is inspired by the beauty of nature and uses sustainable and recycled materials to ensure that nothing goes to waste.
With many accolades to his name, Barlas Baylar is well-known and respected both nationally and internationally. His iconic light fixtures, chairs, beds, and more are striking pieces that are both practical and stylish.
Since its founding in Florence, Italy in 1972, Terzani S.R.L. has worked to meld traditional Italian craftsmanship with modern technology to create lighting that blurs the lines among art, luxury, and design.
Founder, Sergio Terzani, and CEO, Nicolas Terzani, have furthered their experimentation in lighting design with the creation of the Terzani Lab, where new materials, techniques, and ideas can be developed and tested. The company continues to commission designs from renowned artists including Nigel Coates, Maurizio Galante, Christian Lava and Dodo Arlsan who add their unique voices to contribute to Terzani’s extensive collection.
With the most recent and highly celebrated collection, Terzani has evolved into a timeless brand that creates innovative lights that make a statement in a modern setting.
- Reviews Write Your Own Review
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product Q&A