The Stream chandelier is an architectural marvel designed to astonish with its brilliantly composed structure that blends gravitas and lightness. It is made up of interwoven metal chains that come together to form a swirling pattern. With a combination of light and shadow, it offers an immersive ambiance and casts eye-catching designs around the room. Change the mood of the room in seconds, thanks to the full range of dimming options.
Designed by Christian Lava for Terzani and manufactured in Italy, the Stream chandelier is part of the Precious Collection of utterly unique contemporary lighting elements. It is available in nickel, black nickel, and gold colors, and two sizes.
- country of origin:Italy
- Assembly Required:Yes
- Shipping Charges:free
- Designed by Christian Lava
- Part of the Stream collection
- Available in 2 sizes
- Available in nickel, black nickel, and gold colors
- Ø31½" E12 bulbs: 5W(×18) or GU LED 4W(×18) (not included)
- Ø43¼" E12 bulbs: 5W(×20) or GU LED 4W(×20) (not included)
- Dimmable with all systems
- Manufactured in Italy
- Ø31½" × 45¼"H (max chain height: 47¼")
- Ø43¼" × 55"H (max chain height: 47¼")
designed byChristian Lava
A brilliant member of the design community, Christian Lava works for the successful lighting company Terzani and is known for creating sculpture-like light fixtures that are highly sought after around the world. He designs beautiful art pieces that brighten up a room with sparkling, ambient light. By using only the best quality materials, his light fixtures are sustainable for years to come. The incredible attention to detail and elegant, fluid movement of materials makes the products transform a modern space.
Since its founding in Florence, Italy in 1972, Terzani S.R.L. has worked to meld traditional Italian craftsmanship with modern technology to create lighting that blurs the lines among art, luxury, and design.
Founder, Sergio Terzani, and CEO, Nicolas Terzani, have furthered their experimentation in lighting design with the creation of the Terzani Lab, where new materials, techniques, and ideas can be developed and tested. The company continues to commission designs from renowned artists including Nigel Coates, Maurizio Galante, Christian Lava and Dodo Arlsan who add their unique voices to contribute to Terzani’s extensive collection.
With the most recent and highly celebrated collection, Terzani has evolved into a timeless brand that creates innovative lights that make a statement in a modern setting.
- reviews Write Your Own Reviewwe would love to hear your feedback on Stream Chandelierby by Christian Lava for Terzani
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product q&a
this product has no questions yet, be the first to ask one Ask a Question