The Quasar dining table redefines the dining space with its dazzling and utterly singular modern design. It's a truly astounding creation with the most revolutionary extension mechanism. Simply pull the discreet lever underneath the table to extend it and watch as the gears move gracefully in the unique central mechanism. Manufactured in Italy by Naos and designed by Donato D'Urbino and Paolo Lomazzi, this dining table sets new standards when it comes to purity of form.
The Quasar dining table can be customized in a myriad of ways, like picking a rectangular or oval shape. Choose between glass, stone, or marble options for the main top, central extension leaf, and legs for luxurious options. Even the central mechanism can be different metal colors for a bold touch.
- country of origin:Italy
- Assembly Required:Yes
- Shipping Charges:free
- Designed by Donato D'Urbino and Paolo Lomazzi
- Part of the Quasar collection
- Available in rectangular and oval shapes
- Unique synchronized extension mechanism finished in chrome
- The rectangular top version with all glass or all-ceramic tops is available on request
- The oval top version with all glass tops is available on request
- Clear or extra-clear glass base
- Manufactured in Italy
- 78¾" - 110¼"W × 39½"D × 29½"H
- 78¾" - 110¼"W × 43½"D × 29½"H
designed byD’Urbino & Lomazzi
Since 1966, Donato D’Urbino and Paolo Lomazzi have been working together designing architecture, objects, scenography, furnishings and urban projects. Until his death in 1991, they worked with the accomplished architect Jonathan De Pas as well and created internationally respected projects.
Focusing on furniture and temporary pieces of architecture, the duo experiments with new innovative techniques and cutting-edge materials. Donato D'Urbino and Paolo Lomazzi have many awards and accolades under their belt, and their work is on display at museums around the world.
Since the mid-1980s Naos has been a pioneer in industrial design that centrally focused on movement and reinvention of objects. Offering truly original products both in design as well as in how they function, Naos product groups include innovative extension dining tables, coffee tables, dining chairs, and shelving solutions. Many of the dining tables expand at the touch of a button or from a unique mechanism, and some coffee tables rotate smoothly to show off different levels and instantly create ample space for belongings.
With cutting edge technology, the most sophisticated materials like chromed metal, stainless steel, aluminum, ceramic, and glass, Naos presents visually impactful furniture elements that are futuristically prevalent and present-day need fulfilling at once. The combination of movement, functionality, and eye-catching aesthetics make Naos one of the best modern furniture companies on the market.
- reviews Write Your Own Review
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product q&a 1