Quasar dining table is an exquisite addition to any contemporary living space. The synchronized mechanism in the center of the table extends it with just the click of the optional remote control, or it can open manually by pulling the discreet lever underneath the table. The eye-catching mechanism in the central extension leaf stands out against the main table top for a dazzling feature.
Available in clear or extra clear glass top with chrome finished mechanism and can be shipped in weeks rather than months! Comes in a rectangle shape or oval shape for versatile options. Designed by Donato D'Urbino and Paolo Lomazzi for Naos and made in Italy.
- country of origin:Italy
- Assembly Required:Yes
- Shipping Charges:free
- Designed by Donato D'Urbino and Paolo Lomazzi
- Available in rectangular and oval shapes
- Unique synchronized extension mechanism finished in chrome
- Rectangular top available in clear glass and extra clear glass finishes
- Oval top available in clear glass and extra clear glass finishes
- Clear or extra clear glass base
- Made in Italy
- 78¾" - 110¼"W × 39¼"D × 29½"H
- 78¾" - 110¼"W × 43¼"D × 29½"H
designed byD’Urbino & Lomazzi
Since 1966, Donato D’Urbino and Paolo Lomazzi have been working together designing architecture, objects, scenography, furnishings and urban projects. Until his death in 1991, they worked with the accomplished architect Jonathan De Pas as well and created internationally respected projects.
Focusing on furniture and temporary pieces of architecture, the duo experiments with new innovative techniques and cutting-edge materials. Donato D'Urbino and Paolo Lomazzi have many awards and accolades under their belt, and their work is on display at museums around the world.
Since the mid-1980s Naos has been a pioneer in industrial design that centrally focused on movement and reinvention of objects. Offering truly original products both in design as well as in how they function, Naos product groups include innovative extension dining tables, coffee tables, dining chairs, and shelving solutions. Many of the dining tables expand at the touch of a button or from a unique mechanism, and some coffee tables rotate smoothly to show off different levels and instantly create ample space for belongings.
With cutting edge technology, the most sophisticated materials like chromed metal, stainless steel, aluminum, ceramic, and glass, Naos presents visually impactful furniture elements that are futuristically prevalent and present-day need fulfilling at once. The combination of movement, functionality, and eye-catching aesthetics make Naos one of the best modern furniture companies on the market.
- Reviews Write Your Own Review
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product Q&A