Par Par Dining Table
The Par Par dining table adds captivating style to a modern dining room. The sculptural base is made up of a combination of crisscross accents and swirling lines and resembles a bow from a side view. With double-sided extensions, it creates more space in seconds by pulling out in one swift motion. The eye-catching silhouette commands contemporary appeal and is well suited for formal occasions as well as domestic use.
Designed by D'Urbino and Lomazzi and manufactured in Italy, the Par Par dining table by Naos comes with a high degree of customization. It is available in three rectangular and three barrel sizes to accommodate individual needs. The top comes in an array of glass, stone, and marble finishes and the base and supports have various metal finishes.
- country of origin:Italy
- Assembly Required:Yes
- Shipping Charges:free
- Designed by D'Urbino and Lomazzi
- Three rectangular and three barrel sizes are available
- The top comes in various glass, stone, and marble finishes
- Base and supports available in various metal finishes
- Manufactured in Italy
- 70¾" - 102¼"W × 39½"D × 29½"H
- 70¾" - 102¼"W × 43¼"D × 29½"H
- 78¾" - 110¼"W × 39½"D × 29½"H
- 78¾" - 110¼"W × 43¼"D × 29½"H
- 86½" - 118"W × 39½"D × 29½"H
- 86½" - 118"W × 43¼"D × 29½"H
designed byD’Urbino & Lomazzi
Since 1966, Donato D’Urbino and Paolo Lomazzi have been working together designing architecture, objects, scenography, furnishings and urban projects. Until his death in 1991, they worked with the accomplished architect Jonathan De Pas as well and created internationally respected projects.
Focusing on furniture and temporary pieces of architecture, the duo experiments with new innovative techniques and cutting-edge materials. Donato D'Urbino and Paolo Lomazzi have many awards and accolades under their belt, and their work is on display at museums around the world.
Since the mid-1980s Naos has been a pioneer in industrial design that centrally focused on movement and reinvention of objects. Offering truly original products both in design as well as in how they function, Naos product groups include innovative extension dining tables, coffee tables, dining chairs, and shelving solutions. Many of the dining tables expand at the touch of a button or from a unique mechanism, and some coffee tables rotate smoothly to show off different levels and instantly create ample space for belongings.
With cutting edge technology, the most sophisticated materials like chromed metal, stainless steel, aluminum, ceramic, and glass, Naos presents visually impactful furniture elements that are futuristically prevalent and present-day need fulfilling at once. The combination of movement, functionality, and eye-catching aesthetics make Naos one of the best modern furniture companies on the market.
- reviews Write Your Own Reviewwe would love to hear your feedback on Par Par Dining Tableby by D’Urbino & Lomazzi for Naos
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product q&a
this product has no questions yet, be the first to ask one Ask a Question