Cassius coffee table brings a unique style, craftsmanship, and exemplary value to the modern house. Manufactured in Italy by Naos and designed by Arnaldo Gamba and Leila Guerra, the coffee table features two square synchronous swiveling tops that are available in either glass or ceramic finish options. The swiveling tops move easily with just one person for an appealing feature — a great way to utilize space in any contemporary living area.
Cassius coffee table also features a base with concealed wheels for easy mobility and different glass or metal finishes. The high degree of customization is a bonus for this luxury table.
- country of origin:Italy
- Assembly Required:Yes
- Shipping Charges:free
- Designed by Arnaldo Gamba and Leila Guerra
- Part of the Cassius collection
- Two synchronized swiveling tops
- Top available in a variety of glass and ceramic finishes
- Supports available in many different metal finishes
- Base available in a variety of glass and metal finishes
- Concealed wheels under the base for easier moving
- Made in Italy
- 33"W × 33" D × 15¾"H (Closed)
- 50½"W × 41¾" D × 15¾"H (Opened)
designed byArnaldo Gamba
Arnaldo Gamba has always been passionate about the arts starting with music and figurative art when he was a teenager. Gamba tried out his talents in the art realm after graduating high school and was part of various exhibitions and painting competitions before deciding to get a degree in architecture, which he obtained in 1970. At the beginning of his career, he started an architectural firm which focused on urban planning and restoration, but later he became attracted to the industrial design industry because of the creative freedom.
Gamba's designs are innovative and revolutionary, making use of movement to transform the look of his products. The tables he designs for Naos expand in size quickly with easy-to-use unique mechanisms.
Since the mid-1980s Naos has been a pioneer in industrial design that centrally focused on movement and reinvention of objects. Offering truly original products both in design as well as in how they function, Naos product groups include innovative extension dining tables, coffee tables, dining chairs, and shelving solutions. Many of the dining tables expand at the touch of a button or from a unique mechanism, and some coffee tables rotate smoothly to show off different levels and instantly create ample space for belongings.
With cutting edge technology, the most sophisticated materials like chromed metal, stainless steel, aluminum, ceramic, and glass, Naos presents visually impactful furniture elements that are futuristically prevalent and present-day need fulfilling at once. The combination of movement, functionality, and eye-catching aesthetics make Naos one of the best modern furniture companies on the market.
- Reviews Write Your Own Review
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product Q&A