The Calypso coffee table combines function, quality, and modern design into one striking furniture element. The structure has two square-shaped synchronically swiveling tops that allow many positions. It creates as much space as needed and moves smoothly for convenience. Thanks to the manufacturer's incredible attention to detail, this table will last for years to come.
A high degree of customization is possible in an array of durable materials! Calypso's tops are available in many glass and ceramic finishes while its base can be finished in a variety of glass and metal finishes. The supports are available in many metal finishes as well. For easy mobility, the Calypso coffee table has concealed feet. Manufactured in Italy by Naos and designed by Yoshiharu Hatano to ensure unmistakable quality.
- country of origin:Italy
- Assembly Required:Yes
- Shipping Charges:free
- Designed by Yoshiharu Hatano
- Part of the Calypso collection
- Two synchronized swiveling tops
- Top available in different glass and ceramic finishes
- Supports available in a variety of metal finishes
- Base available in many glass and metal finishes
- Concealed wheels under the base for easier movement
- Manufactured in Italy
- 33"W × 33" D × 15¾"H (Closed)
- 50½"W × 41¾" D × 15¾"H (Opened)
designed byYoshiharu Hatano
Yoshiharu Hatano is an accomplished designer who collaborates with Naos and has created many eye-catching and innovative products through this prestigious brand. His designs are revolutionary and incorporate movement to transform the shape and size of the products. Through a unique mechanism, his tables get larger or smaller to accommodate as many people as needed. Hatano also incorporates geometry into his designs for a stylish feature that looks great in a contemporary setting.
Since the mid-1980s Naos has been a pioneer in industrial design that centrally focused on movement and reinvention of objects. Offering truly original products both in design as well as in how they function, Naos product groups include innovative extension dining tables, coffee tables, dining chairs, and shelving solutions. Many of the dining tables expand at the touch of a button or from a unique mechanism, and some coffee tables rotate smoothly to show off different levels and instantly create ample space for belongings.
With cutting edge technology, the most sophisticated materials like chromed metal, stainless steel, aluminum, ceramic, and glass, Naos presents visually impactful furniture elements that are futuristically prevalent and present-day need fulfilling at once. The combination of movement, functionality, and eye-catching aesthetics make Naos one of the best modern furniture companies on the market.
- reviews Write Your Own Review
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product q&a