Calypso coffee table is an architectural focal point in any modern home! It has two square-shaped synchronically swiveling tops that allow many positions. It creates as much space as needed and moves smoothly for convenience. For easy mobility, the structure has concealed feet. Manufactured in Italy by Naos and designed by Yoshiharu Hatano to ensure quality.
Available to ship quickly for an appealing feature. The lower top comes in clear glass, and the supports are in chrome for luxurious features. Choose between clear glass and Savoia Anthracite ceramic for the top and black matte or chrome for the metal base.
- country of origin:Italy
- Assembly Required:Yes
- Shipping Charges:free
- Designed by Yoshiharu Hatano
- Two synchronized swiveling tops
- Top available in clear glass and Savoia anthracite ceramic finishes
- Lower top in clear glass
- Supports in chrome finishes
- Base available in black matte and chrome finishes
- Concealed wheels under the base for easier moving
- Made in Italy
- 33"W × 33"D × 15¾"H (Closed)
- 50¾"W × 41¾"D × 15¾"H (Opened)
designed byYoshiharu Hatano
Yoshiharu Hatano is an accomplished designer who collaborates with Naos and has created many eye-catching and innovative products through this prestigious brand. His designs are revolutionary and incorporate movement to transform the shape and size of the products. Through a unique mechanism, his tables get larger or smaller to accommodate as many people as needed. Hatano also incorporates geometry into his designs for a stylish feature that looks great in a contemporary setting.
Since the mid-1980s Naos has been a pioneer in industrial design that centrally focused on movement and reinvention of objects. Offering truly original products both in design as well as in how they function, Naos product groups include innovative extension dining tables, coffee tables, dining chairs, and shelving solutions. Many of the dining tables expand at the touch of a button or from a unique mechanism, and some coffee tables rotate smoothly to show off different levels and instantly create ample space for belongings.
With cutting edge technology, the most sophisticated materials like chromed metal, stainless steel, aluminum, ceramic, and glass, Naos presents visually impactful furniture elements that are futuristically prevalent and present-day need fulfilling at once. The combination of movement, functionality, and eye-catching aesthetics make Naos one of the best modern furniture companies on the market.
- Reviews Write Your Own Review
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product Q&A