The Abacus suspension light by Terzani adds a sophisticated style to a modern setting, all while offering ambient illumination to the area. Perfect over a dining room table or counter, the light suspends from the ceiling supportively. The bead-like diffusers resemble a piece of jewelry for a dazzling touch and feature different sized pendants for a geometrically inspired element. A full range of dimming options changes the mood of the space quickly.
Manufactured in Italy and designed by Draw, the Abacus suspension light is part of the luxurious Abacus collection. Versions are available with three or seven pendants in different heights. The canopy comes in different metal options, while the metal details come in brass.
- country of origin:Italy
- Assembly Required:Yes
- Shipping Charges:free
- Designed by Draw
- Part of the Abacus collection
- The canopy comes in metal finishes
- The details are available in brass
- For 3-Pendant 19¾"H: LED board 1620 lm 3000K (3x 3.6W)
- For 3-Pendant 39¼"H: LED board 3240 lm 3000K (3x 7.2W)
- For 3-Pendant 51¼"H: LED board 4860 lm 3000K (3x 10.8W)
- For 7-Pendant 21½"H: LED board 3780 lm 3000K (7x 3.6W)
- For 7-Pendant 43¼"H: LED board 7560 lm 3000K (7x 7.2W)
- For 7-Pendant 57¼"H: LED board 11340 lm 3000K (7x 10.8W)
- Dimmable with 0-10, PWM system only
- The light bulb is not included
- Manufactured in Italy
- Ø7¾" × 19¾"H
- Ø7¾" × 39¼"H
- Ø7¾" × 51¼"H
- Ø11¾" × 21½"H
- Ø11¾" × 43¼"H
- Ø11¾" × 57¼"H
Founded in 2018 by Mattia Albicini and Luca Martorano, DRAW is a successful Italian design firm based in Milan and Bolzano. Not only is it a studio but a concept of their design vision, because all of their products are minimal, artistic, and pay incredible attention to detail. The design duo met in 2008 and realized they have similar creative visions and combined their talents to start DRAW. They specialize in creating iconic pieces of furniture, including elegant light fixtures that are eye-catching and minimal. Today, they have beautiful collections with Terzani and Ceccotti Collezioni.
Since its founding in Florence, Italy in 1972, Terzani S.R.L. has worked to meld traditional Italian craftsmanship with modern technology to create lighting that blurs the lines among art, luxury, and design.
Founder, Sergio Terzani, and CEO, Nicolas Terzani, have furthered their experimentation in lighting design with the creation of the Terzani Lab, where new materials, techniques, and ideas can be developed and tested. The company continues to commission designs from renowned artists including Nigel Coates, Maurizio Galante, Christian Lava and Dodo Arlsan who add their unique voices to contribute to Terzani’s extensive collection.
With the most recent and highly celebrated collection, Terzani has evolved into a timeless brand that creates innovative lights that make a statement in a modern setting.
- reviews Write Your Own Review
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product q&a