The I Lucci Argentati suspension light fixture draws its extraordinary design from the organic shapes found in nature. Eccentric yet utterly contemporary, it personifies a school of fish in their natural habitat for a one-of-a-kind touch. Designed by Dodo Arslan for Terzani and manufactured in Italy, it is available in brushed nickel or white in four different sizes. With 22 sleek lights with thin incisions along the bottom, it adds a touch of glam to the room.
The I Lucci Argentati suspension light designed by Italian-Armenian Dodo Arslan is supplied from now on in its LED version, in a warm 3000K color temperature. It is dimmable by a 1-10V system only (dimmer not included).
- country of origin:Italy
- Assembly Required:Yes
- Shipping Charges:free
- Designed by Dodo Arslan
- Part of the I Lucci collection
- LED version
- Available in brushed nickel or white colors
- Available in 4 sizes
- The fixture features sleek lights with thin incisions along the bottom
- The dimmable 1-10V system only (dimmer not included)
- Manufactured in Italy
- 57"W × 5½"D × 13"H (max height: 78¾")
- 70¾"W × 5½"D × 11¾"H (max height: 78¾")
- 86½"W × 5½"D × 13"H (max height: 78¾")
- 104¼"W × 5½"D × 14½"H (max height: 78¾")
designed byDodo Arslan
The award-winning Dodo Arslan is a well-respected product designer with his own studio based in Milan. He collaborates with many prominent brands, including Banca Svizzera Italiana, Fondo Ambiente Italiano, Hands-on Design, Italy-America Chamber of Commerce, Saporiti, SpHaus, and Terzani. Thanks to his eclectic style, Arslan designs many iconic pieces and specialized in the furniture and lighting sector. By using only the best quality materials, his products are sustainable for the long haul and double as beautiful pieces of decor as well as practical additions to the space.
As the winner of the Young & Design Prize and Mini Design award, Arslan's work is highly sought after and popular around the world. In addition to designing and running his studio, he also lectures at different universities to help the next generation of designers.
Since its founding in Florence, Italy in 1972, Terzani S.R.L. has worked to meld traditional Italian craftsmanship with modern technology to create lighting that blurs the lines among art, luxury, and design.
Founder, Sergio Terzani, and CEO, Nicolas Terzani, have furthered their experimentation in lighting design with the creation of the Terzani Lab, where new materials, techniques, and ideas can be developed and tested. The company continues to commission designs from renowned artists including Nigel Coates, Maurizio Galante, Christian Lava and Dodo Arlsan who add their unique voices to contribute to Terzani’s extensive collection.
With the most recent and highly celebrated collection, Terzani has evolved into a timeless brand that creates innovative lights that make a statement in a modern setting.
- reviews Write Your Own Reviewwe would love to hear your feedback on I Lucci Argentati Suspension Lightby by Dodo Arslan for Terzani
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product q&a