Spruce up a contemporary living area with ease with the Phobos coffee table from Naos. Two surfaces can be pulled out from under the full circle top and are ideal for enhancing a space through books and other small ornaments. The semi-circle design of the extension tables mimics the look of half-moons for an astronomical element of design.
Choose between a variety of glass and ceramic finishes for the three tops. It is possible to go for the same finish on all three surfaces or ceramic on the lower supports with contrasting glass on the main top. Consider the base and how it will work with the upper sections of the table; when the extensions are pulled apart, more of it can be seen. The many colors available for its finish will seamlessly complement the rest of the table and other contemporary furniture in a space.
- country of origin:Italy
- Assembly Required:Yes
- Shipping Charges:free
- Designed by Andrea Casati
- The upper top is available in glass and ceramic finishes
- The two lower tops can be customized with many ceramic options
- Two semi-circle extension pieces are attached underneath and are able to be pulled out when needed
- Made in Italy
- 33½"W × 33½"D × 14½"H (Closed)
- 59¾"W × 33½"D × 14½"H (Opened)
designed byAndrea Casati
A graduate of the Faculty of Design at the Polytechnic of Milan in 2001, Andrea Casati is a creative genius in the design world. He started his career by working with Studio D'Urbino Lomazzi, where he gained invaluable experience that gave him the courage to open his studio, Andrea Casati Design in 2006, which has become very successful.
Casati's designs are full of geometry and overlapping materials that are all one-of-a-kind and make a statement in a contemporary setting. Innovative and eye-catching, his projects are great conversation starters and are the result of many fruitful collaborations with prominent Italian brands.
Since the mid-1980s Naos has been a pioneer in industrial design that centrally focused on movement and reinvention of objects. Offering truly original products both in design as well as in how they function, Naos product groups include innovative extension dining tables, coffee tables, dining chairs, and shelving solutions. Many of the dining tables expand at the touch of a button or from a unique mechanism, and some coffee tables rotate smoothly to show off different levels and instantly create ample space for belongings.
With cutting edge technology, the most sophisticated materials like chromed metal, stainless steel, aluminum, ceramic, and glass, Naos presents visually impactful furniture elements that are futuristically prevalent and present-day need fulfilling at once. The combination of movement, functionality, and eye-catching aesthetics make Naos one of the best modern furniture companies on the market.
- reviews Write Your Own Reviewwe would love to hear your feedback on Phobos Coffee Tableby by Andrea Casati for Naos
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product q&a