Altair Coffee Table
The Altair coffee table from Naos is as much a sculptural work of art as it is a piece of functional furniture. The revolutionary design of this coffee table features four swiveling tops beneath the spacious main surface and is ideal for hosting gatherings with many people. Position the four tops into different compositions for a unique look in any modern space.
The Altair coffee table's comprehensive five square tops come in various finishes, including ceramic and glass options. Match the ceramic finishes on all of the tops for a cohesive look, or contrast ceramic with glass for the main top to offer a welcome change of pace that also gives a sneak peek into the intriguing features attached underneath it. The metal finishes on the supports and base can be customized extensively with the available color options.
- country of origin:Italy
- Assembly Required:Yes
- Shipping Charges:free
- Designed by Andrea Casati
- The table's singular, main top comes in glass and ceramic options
- Four lower tops come in an array of stone and porcelain ceramic options
- Choose from many color options for the metal supports and base
- Unique swivel tops can be pulled out from under the main top
- Made in Italy
- 31½"W × 31½"D × 14½"H (Closed)
- 63"W × 63"D × 14½"H (Opened)
designed byAndrea Casati
A graduate of the Faculty of Design at the Polytechnic of Milan in 2001, Andrea Casati is a creative genius in the design world. He started his career by working with Studio D'Urbino Lomazzi, where he gained invaluable experience that gave him the courage to open his studio, Andrea Casati Design in 2006, which has become very successful.
Casati's designs are full of geometry and overlapping materials that are all one-of-a-kind and make a statement in a contemporary setting. Innovative and eye-catching, his projects are great conversation starters and are the result of many fruitful collaborations with prominent Italian brands.
Since the mid-1980s Naos has been a pioneer in industrial design that centrally focused on movement and reinvention of objects. Offering truly original products both in design as well as in how they function, Naos product groups include innovative extension dining tables, coffee tables, dining chairs, and shelving solutions. Many of the dining tables expand at the touch of a button or from a unique mechanism, and some coffee tables rotate smoothly to show off different levels and instantly create ample space for belongings.
With cutting edge technology, the most sophisticated materials like chromed metal, stainless steel, aluminum, ceramic, and glass, Naos presents visually impactful furniture elements that are futuristically prevalent and present-day need fulfilling at once. The combination of movement, functionality, and eye-catching aesthetics make Naos one of the best modern furniture companies on the market.
- reviews Write Your Own Reviewwe would love to hear your feedback on Altair Coffee Tableby by Andrea Casati for Naos
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product q&a
this product has no questions yet, be the first to ask one Ask a Question