Big Bang Dining Table
As the name suggests, the Big Bang dining table by Ingenia Casa offers a big style to your contemporary dining room. The elegant silhouette features a rectangular top with a sculptural metal base that vibrantly stands out against one another. Thanks to the crisscross curved metal accents on the base, this table will be a gorgeous focal point in the area. In addition to being visually pleasing, the base also holds up the top with ease, making this product very durable for the long haul.
Manufactured in Italy with only the best materials, the Big Bang dining table is available in various sizes. The top comes in wood and marble finishes, while the base comes in metal finishes.
- country of origin:Italy
- Assembly Required:Yes
- Shipping Charges:free
- Part of the Big Bang collection
- Rectangular shaped dining table
- Available in four sizes
- Table top in melamine, wood, or ceramic
- Metal pedestal base available in multiple colors
- Manufactured in Italy
- 78¾"W × 39½"D × 29½"H
- 78¾"W × 41¾"D × 29½"H
- 98½"W × 39½"D × 29½"H
- 98½"W × 41¾"D × 29½"H
manufactured byIngenia Casa
Ingenia Casa is a prestigious Italian brand founded in 2004 by the iconic Bontempi Group. Like the parent company, Bontempi Casa, the products have uncompromising quality and are striking additions to various contemporary settings. It is a leading brand for modern chairs, tables, and iron beds, and is internationally popular. Thanks to quality construction and incredible attention to detail, their products satisfy even the most critical eye. With a combination of clean lines and minimal accents, it creates one-of-a-kind pieces.
- reviews Write Your Own Reviewwe would love to hear your feedback on Big Bang Dining Tableby by Ingenia Casa
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product q&a