Kendra Dining Chair
The Kendra dining chair by Ingenia Casa simultaneously offers comfort and support. The minimalistic silhouette features a deep seat and angled back and back legs that complement one another. Because of the angled back, it features ergonomic support to promote proper posture and help with lumbar support. Thanks to the use of the best quality materials, it is sustainable in the elements for the long haul. Pair with an array of grand dining tables to form a cohesive finishing look.
Manufactured in Italy with incredible attention to detail, the Kendra dining chair is easily customized. Upholstery options include various fabrics and eco-leathers, while the frame comes in metal finishes.
- country of origin:Italy
- Assembly Required:No
- Shipping Charges:free
- Metal framed dining chair
- Upholstery in eco-leather, econabuk, or penny fabric
- Manufactured in Italy
- 17¼"W × 22"D × 36¼"H
- Seat height: 18½"
manufactured byIngenia Casa
Ingenia Casa is a prestigious Italian brand founded in 2004 by the iconic Bontempi Group. Like the parent company, Bontempi Casa, the products have uncompromising quality and are striking additions to various contemporary settings. It is a leading brand for modern chairs, tables, and iron beds, and is internationally popular. Thanks to quality construction and incredible attention to detail, their products satisfy even the most critical eye. With a combination of clean lines and minimal accents, it creates one-of-a-kind pieces.
- reviews Write Your Own Reviewwe would love to hear your feedback on Kendra Dining Chairby by Ingenia Casa
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product q&a