Anita Dining Chair
Bring a fun and playful style to your dining room with the Anita dining chair by Ingenia Casa. The checkered pattern on the upholstered seat and back brings a geometric style to your dining area. Also, this chair stands out vibrantly, because of the contrasting metal and upholstery. In addition to being stylish, this chair is designed with ergonomics in mind. The slightly curved seat and back offer ergonomic and lumbar support, while the soft cushioning offers comfort for hours on end.
Manufactured in Italy with incredible attention to detail, the Anita dining chair is easily customized. Upholstery options include an array of fabrics and eco-leathers, while the base comes in metal choices.
- country of origin:Italy
- Assembly Required:No
- Shipping Charges:free
- Metal framed dining chair
- Seat and back upholstered in eco-leather, econabuk, or penny fabric
- Manufactured in Italy
- 17"W × 22"D × 34¼"H
- Seat height: 19"
manufactured byIngenia Casa
Ingenia Casa is a prestigious Italian brand founded in 2004 by the iconic Bontempi Group. Like the parent company, Bontempi Casa, the products have uncompromising quality and are striking additions to various contemporary settings. It is a leading brand for modern chairs, tables, and iron beds, and is internationally popular. Thanks to quality construction and incredible attention to detail, their products satisfy even the most critical eye. With a combination of clean lines and minimal accents, it creates one-of-a-kind pieces.
- reviews Write Your Own Reviewwe would love to hear your feedback on Anita Dining Chairby by Ingenia Casa
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product q&a