Argo Sectional Sofa with Side Table
The Argo sectional sofa with side table by Porada is a stunning statement piece for your contemporary living room. This seating solution has a dual personality as an eye-catching piece of furniture and practical addition to your space. Because of the spacious seats, feather-filled lining, and built-in ceramic side table, this is the best spot to hang out in the house. The cushioning molds comfortably to your body, and the accent pillows that are sold separately are lovely accessories. Quality construction ensures sustainability for the long haul.
Designed by David Dolcini and manufactured in Italy with incredible attention to detail, the Argo sectional sofa with side table is available with high or low arms and left and right configurations. Upholstery options include many fabrics and leathers, and the frame comes in wood finishes. Also, the feet come in metal options, and the side table comes in ceramic options.
- country of origin:Italy
- Assembly Required:Yes
- Shipping Charges:free
- Designed by David Dolcini
- Part of the Argo collection by Porada
- Frame in solid Canaletto walnut
- Feet in black chrome or brushed brass
- The seats and arms are upholstered with high-resilient crushproof polyurethane foam
- Arms are made of poplar and birch plywood
- Low arm or high arm option
- Lumbar pillows and throw pillows sold separately
- Suggested pillows:
- Five Argo 31½"W lumbar pillows
- Three Argo 19¾"W pillows
- See related products below
- Does NOT include the Jok end table pictured
- Manufactured in Italy
- 153½"W × 112¼"D × 29½"H
- Seat height:
- Arm height:
- Low arm:
- High arm:
- Low arm:
designed byDavid Dolcini
David Dolcini is a renowned Italian designer who grew up in a family full of artisans. He works primarily in industrial design, and his style comes from his family influence and the many places he traveled over the years. After graduating from the Milan Polytechnic in 2004, Dolcini worked as a project manager at Luceplan and then worked as an architect in Shanghai. In 2012, he opened his design firm, which is respected worldwide.
He collaborates with prestigious Italian brands, including Porada. Research and analysis are a big part of his design process, resulting in functional and stylish furniture and other products. His products feature playful geometry, fine details, and durable materials, making them perfect for any modern space.
Founded by Luigi Allievi in 1968, Porada is a prestigious Italian furniture company specializing in wooden products. Since 1948, Allievi has worked as an artisan, creating gorgeous, quality wooden furniture, and he brought that experience to his company. They work with designers and promoters around the world, making it both nationally and internationally successful. The family-owned business is now run by his sons, who have continued with the legacy of creating incredible wooden pieces that are both practical, artistic, and built to last.
Some of the talented designers who work with Porada include Marconato and Zappa, Carlo Ballabio, Staffan Tollgard, Patrick Jouin, David Dolcini, Emmanuel Gallina, Stefano Bigi, Gino Carollo, Tarcisio Colzani, Studio Opera, Dainelli Studio, and Studio Buratti. Every designer understands and respects the company's motto of creating unique products that have a human touch. Above all else, Porada's mission is to make and sell wooden furniture that they are passionate about and not made by machinery but by people.
- reviews Write Your Own Reviewwe would love to hear your feedback on Argo Sectional Sofa with Side Tableby by David Dolcini for Porada
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product q&a
this product has no questions yet, be the first to ask one Ask a Question