The Abacus composition D sectional sofa by Porada has a dual personality as an aesthetically pleasing focal point and cozy place to unwind. The grand silhouette features an attached wooden end table on one end, an open back section, and very deep seats with an angled design in the corner and the other end. Because of this spacious design, the whole family can lounge comfortably on the cushioned seats that mold to your body. This product pairs well with an array of Porada products to form a cohesive design concept in the living room.
Manufactured in Italy with incredible attention to detail, the Abacus composition D sectional sofa is available in two sizes to accommodate individual needs. Upholstery options include an array of fabrics, leathers, and eco-leathers, and the frame comes in wood and closed-pore matte lacquer finishes. Also, the feet come in metal options.
- country of origin:Italy
- Assembly Required:Yes
- Shipping Charges:free
- Designed by Gabriele and Oscar Buratti
- Part of the Abacus collection by Porada
- Frame in a choice of solid Canaletto walnut or closed pore lacquer finishes
- Feet in black chrome or brushed brass
- The cover is removable in fabric and fixed in the leather
- Seat cushions are upholstered with high-resilient crush-proof polyurethane foam with different densities
- Backrest cushions are filled with canalized goose feather with crush-proof polyurethane insert covered by feather proof cotton fabric
- Different compositions available upon request
- Throw pillows available upon request
- Manufactured in Italy
- 179½"W × 137" D
- 195¼"W × 152¾" D
- 31½"W × 38½" D × 15¾"H
- 39½"W × 38½"D × 15¾"H
Gabriele and Oscar Buratti founded their award-winning architecture and design firm, Buratti, in 2010, and it has become internationally successful. This multi-faceted company does everything from commercial and residential architecture projects to furniture and product design to showroom design. The duo collaborates with various prestigious companies, including Acerbis International, Antonio Lupi, B&B Italia, Ceccotti Collezioni, Effetti, Vondom, and more.
Their designs are bold and eye-catching, making a grand impression in contemporary settings. The geometric accents make these products stand out in style, and the luxurious materials ensure quality for years to come. Some of the awards under this design firm's belt include the Wallpaper Design Award 2010, Design+Plus Award 2009, Best_Ed Award 2010, FX Design Award 2009, KBB - Product Innovation Award 2009 more.
Founded by Luigi Allievi in 1968, Porada is a prestigious Italian furniture company specializing in wooden products. Since 1948, Allievi has worked as an artisan, creating gorgeous, quality wooden furniture, and he brought that experience to his company. They work with designers and promoters around the world, making it both nationally and internationally successful. The family-owned business is now run by his sons, who have continued with the legacy of creating incredible wooden pieces that are both practical, artistic, and built to last.
Some of the talented designers who work with Porada include Marconato and Zappa, Carlo Ballabio, Staffan Tollgard, Patrick Jouin, David Dolcini, Emmanuel Gallina, Stefano Bigi, Gino Carollo, Tarcisio Colzani, Studio Opera, Dainelli Studio, and Studio Buratti. Every designer understands and respects the company's motto of creating unique products that have a human touch. Above all else, Porada's mission is to make and sell wooden furniture that they are passionate about and not made by machinery but by people.
- reviews Write Your Own Review
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product q&a