Bring a cozy style to your modern home with the Abacus composition H two-sided sofa by Porada. The unique composition features a double-sided structure, so you can change your vantage point in seconds. Thanks to the spacious silhouette, you can stretch out in style to unwind and relax after a long day. Soft cushioning and luxurious upholstery offer comfort and ergonomic support to promote proper posture. Thanks to the timeless design, this product will be a gorgeous statement piece in the living room for years to come.
Manufactured in Italy with incredible attention to detail, the Abacus composition H two-sided sofa is available in two sizes. Upholstery options include an array of fabrics, leathers, and eco-leathers, while the frame comes in wood and closed-pore lacquer options, and the feet are in metal finishes.
- country of origin:Italy
- Assembly Required:Yes
- Shipping Charges:free
- Designed by Gabriele and Oscar Buratti
- Part of the Abacus collection by Porada
- Frame in choice of solid Canaletto walnut or closed pore lacquer finishes
- Feet in black chrome or brushed brass
- The cover is removable in fabric and fixed in leather
- Seat cushions are upholstered with high-resilient crush-proof polyurethane foam with different densities
- Backrest cushions are filled with canalized goose feather with crush-proof polyurethane insert covered by feather proof cotton fabric
- Different compositions available upon request
- Throw pillows available upon request
- Manufactured in Italy
- 161¾"W × 56¼"D
- 169¾"W × 56¼"D
- Middle cushion:
- 31½"W × 30¾"D × 15¾"H
- 39½"W × 30¾"D × 15¾"H
- Seat height:
Gabriele and Oscar Buratti founded their award-winning architecture and design firm, Buratti, in 2010, and it has become internationally successful. This multi-faceted company does everything from commercial and residential architecture projects to furniture and product design to showroom design. The duo collaborates with various prestigious companies, including Acerbis International, Antonio Lupi, B&B Italia, Ceccotti Collezioni, Effetti, Vondom, and more.
Their designs are bold and eye-catching, making a grand impression in contemporary settings. The geometric accents make these products stand out in style, and the luxurious materials ensure quality for years to come. Some of the awards under this design firm's belt include the Wallpaper Design Award 2010, Design+Plus Award 2009, Best_Ed Award 2010, FX Design Award 2009, KBB - Product Innovation Award 2009 more.
Founded by Luigi Allievi in 1968, Porada is a prestigious Italian furniture company specializing in wooden products. Since 1948, Allievi has worked as an artisan, creating gorgeous, quality wooden furniture, and he brought that experience to his company. They work with designers and promoters around the world, making it both nationally and internationally successful. The family-owned business is now run by his sons, who have continued with the legacy of creating incredible wooden pieces that are both practical, artistic, and built to last.
Some of the talented designers who work with Porada include Marconato and Zappa, Carlo Ballabio, Staffan Tollgard, Patrick Jouin, David Dolcini, Emmanuel Gallina, Stefano Bigi, Gino Carollo, Tarcisio Colzani, Studio Opera, Dainelli Studio, and Studio Buratti. Every designer understands and respects the company's motto of creating unique products that have a human touch. Above all else, Porada's mission is to make and sell wooden furniture that they are passionate about and not made by machinery but by people.
- reviews Write Your Own Review
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product q&a