Lima armchair by Nicoline Italia is a unique seating solution that fits in well with the rest of the furniture in a modern living room. With a slightly angled back and angled legs, it provides ergonomic support to promote proper posture, and the soft upholstery offers comfort for hours. The sturdy armrests have a playful use of geometry and are upholstered on the ends for a cozy touch. Thanks to incredible Italian craftsmanship, the chair is sustainable for years to come.
Customizing the eye-catching Lima armchair is a breeze with various fabric and leather upholstery options available, as well as different metal finishes for the legs. Stitching comes in matching, lighter, or darker colors.
- country of origin:Italy
- Assembly Required:No
- Shipping Charges:free
- Manufactured in Italy
- Wooden structure
- Seat and back suspensions in reinforced elastic webbing
- Upholstery available in fabric or leather
- Stitching available in matching, lighter, or darker colors
- Metal legs come in various finishes
- 27¼"W × 33½"D × 28"H
manufactured byNicoline Italia
Founded by Nicola Palasciano in 1992, Nicoline Italia has become an internationally successful manufacturing company that specializes in leather and fabric upholstered sofas, chairs, and beds. Nicola Palascian's love and passion for modern design are what makes his company so successful, and the products pay incredibly close attention to detail and use materials in innovative ways.
With decades of experience, Nicoline Italia has maintained its artisan traditions and passion for Italian quality. It continues to merge newest technologies with the versatility of delivering custom made products that showcase incredible attention to detail, wide array of styles and strong artistry.
Write Your Own Review
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product Q&A