Ghirla armchair by Nicoline Italia is an emblem of sophistication that makes a gorgeous statement in a modern home. Geometrically inspired, the edgy silhouette features sloped armrests and a combination of clean lines and sharp angles. The deep seat provides a cozy seat with cushioned lining to make it comfortable for hours. Fixed and swivel versions are available for versatile options.
Manufactured in Italy to ensure quality, Ghirla armchair is easily customized. Choose between various fabric and leather upholstery options, as well as different wood finishes for the legs. The stitching comes in matching, lighter, or darker colors for added appeal.
- country of origin:Italy
- Assembly Required:No
- Shipping Charges:free
- Manufactured in Italy
- Wooden and metal structure
- Upholstery available in fabric or leather
- Stitching comes in matching, lighter, or darker colors
- Available with fixed or swiveling base
- Both bases made of beech wood of different colors
- 30¾"W × 32"D × 31"H (both fixed and swiveling)
manufactured byNicoline Italia
Founded by Nicola Palasciano in 1992, Nicoline Italia has become an internationally successful manufacturing company that specializes in leather and fabric upholstered sofas, chairs, and beds. Nicola Palascian's love and passion for modern design are what makes his company so successful, and the products pay incredibly close attention to detail and use materials in innovative ways.
With decades of experience, Nicoline Italia has maintained its artisan traditions and passion for Italian quality. It continues to merge newest technologies with the versatility of delivering custom made products that showcase incredible attention to detail, wide array of styles and strong artistry.
Write Your Own Review
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product Q&A