The Petres coffee table is an elegant focal point in a contemporary living room. The unique central rotating mechanism is a convenient feature that works by turning the main top to reveal three lower tabletops. With contrasting shapes and finishes, it creates a vibrant juxtaposition for a complementary touch. Thanks to fine Italian craftsmanship, it is sustainable for years and years.
Designed by Andrea Casati for Naos and manufactured in Italy, this table is available to ship quickly. The main top comes in a clear glass while the lower top extensions have Black Desire glossy finishes. Chrome supports and black matte base finishes complete the unique table.
- country of origin:Italy
- Assembly Required:Yes
- Shipping Charges:free
- Designed by Andrea Casati
- The central rotating mechanism to open the three lower top extensions
- The main top comes in clear glass finishes
- Lower top extensions are in Black Desire glossy finishes
- Supports finished in chrome
- Base with black matte finishes
- Manufactured in Italy
- Ø33½" × 15¾"H (Closed)
- 52"W × 49¼" D × 15¾"H (Opened)
designed byAndrea Casati
A graduate of the Faculty of Design at the Polytechnic of Milan in 2001, Andrea Casati is a creative genius in the design world. He started his career by working with Studio D'Urbino Lomazzi, where he gained invaluable experience that gave him the courage to open his studio, Andrea Casati Design in 2006, which has become very successful.
Casati's designs are full of geometry and overlapping materials that are all one-of-a-kind and make a statement in a contemporary setting. Innovative and eye-catching, his projects are great conversation starters and are the result of many fruitful collaborations with prominent Italian brands.
Since the mid-1980s Naos has been a pioneer in industrial design that centrally focused on movement and reinvention of objects. Offering truly original products both in design as well as in how they function, Naos product groups include innovative extension dining tables, coffee tables, dining chairs, and shelving solutions. Many of the dining tables expand at the touch of a button or from a unique mechanism, and some coffee tables rotate smoothly to show off different levels and instantly create ample space for belongings.
With cutting edge technology, the most sophisticated materials like chromed metal, stainless steel, aluminum, ceramic, and glass, Naos presents visually impactful furniture elements that are futuristically prevalent and present-day need fulfilling at once. The combination of movement, functionality, and eye-catching aesthetics make Naos one of the best modern furniture companies on the market.
- reviews Write Your Own Reviewwe would love to hear your feedback on Petres Coffee Table Quickshipby by Andrea Casati for Naos
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product q&a