Hive Coffee Table
The Hive coffee table has a unique geometric-inspired base that makes a bold statement in a contemporary home. Not only does it look like a piece of art, but it also has great functionality and rotates with a central mechanism to automatically open the three lower-top extensions. By just turning the main top, create more space in seconds, and it is captivating to watch.
The Hive coffee table is designed by Andrea Casati for Naos, and manufactured in Italy for a certain quality. Customize in a myriad of ways such as choosing between ceramic finishes for the main top and glass or ceramic options for the three lower top extensions. The base is available in different metal finishes. Complete the set with the Hive end table!
- country of origin:Italy
- Assembly Required:Yes
- Shipping Charges:free
- Designed by Andrea Casati
- Part of the Hive collection
- The rotating center mechanism extends the three lower tops
- Top available in different ceramic finishes
- Lower top extensions are available in a variety of glass and ceramic finishes
- Base available in a variety of metal finishes
- Matching end table available upon request
- Manufactured in Italy
- Ø35¼" × 15¾"H (Closed)
- Ø61" × 15¾"H (Opened)
designed byAndrea Casati
A graduate of the Faculty of Design at the Polytechnic of Milan in 2001, Andrea Casati is a creative genius in the design world. He started his career by working with Studio D'Urbino Lomazzi, where he gained invaluable experience that gave him the courage to open his studio, Andrea Casati Design in 2006, which has become very successful.
Casati's designs are full of geometry and overlapping materials that are all one-of-a-kind and make a statement in a contemporary setting. Innovative and eye-catching, his projects are great conversation starters and are the result of many fruitful collaborations with prominent Italian brands.
Since the mid-1980s Naos has been a pioneer in industrial design that centrally focused on movement and reinvention of objects. Offering truly original products both in design as well as in how they function, Naos product groups include innovative extension dining tables, coffee tables, dining chairs, and shelving solutions. Many of the dining tables expand at the touch of a button or from a unique mechanism, and some coffee tables rotate smoothly to show off different levels and instantly create ample space for belongings.
With cutting edge technology, the most sophisticated materials like chromed metal, stainless steel, aluminum, ceramic, and glass, Naos presents visually impactful furniture elements that are futuristically prevalent and present-day need fulfilling at once. The combination of movement, functionality, and eye-catching aesthetics make Naos one of the best modern furniture companies on the market.
- reviews Write Your Own Reviewwe would love to hear your feedback on Hive Coffee Tableby by Andrea Casati for Naos
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product q&a
this product has no questions yet, be the first to ask one Ask a Question