The Double dining table is utterly unique and full of character. Designed by Andrea Lucatello for Naos and manufactured in Italy, the table has a sculptural base with dimensional geometry and a multitude of finishes. The top comes in various glass, stone, and marble finishes and the base is available in an array of metal options.
The double-sided extension stays centered in the dining room as it's opened or closed and is easy to use by pulling them out with little effort. It's a simple and convenient feature that is ideal for large families and people who entertain regularly. Rectangular and barrel shapes are available in three sizes each to accommodate individual needs.
- country of origin:Italy
- Assembly Required:Yes
- Shipping Charges:free
- Designed by Andrea Lucatello
- Available in 6 sizes in rectangular and barrel shapes
- The top comes in various glass, stone, and marble finishes
- The base is available in many metal finishes
- Manufactured in Italy
- 70¾" - 102¼"W × 39½"D × 29½"H
- 70¾" - 102¼"W × 43¼"D × 29½"H
- 78¾" - 110¼"W × 39½"D × 29½"H
- 78¾" - 110¼"W × 43¼"D × 29½"H
- 86½" - 118"W × 39½"D × 29½"H
- 86½" - 118"W × 43¼"D × 29½"H
designed byAndrea Lucatello
Andrea Lucatello is an accomplished industrial designer who's accolades include “Skylab” writing board, “Origami,” “Wing Chair” and “Letto Rialto” special mentions in prestigious design communities. With specialized knowledge in the processing of designs thanks to his eclectic professional background, Lucatello's designs are unique and revolutionary.
Lucatello lives and works in Treviso and in 2010, he won Top 10 2001 award at the International Chair exhibition. His designs have a playful use of geometry that makes them noteworthy in a contemporary setting.
Since the mid-1980s Naos has been a pioneer in industrial design that centrally focused on movement and reinvention of objects. Offering truly original products both in design as well as in how they function, Naos product groups include innovative extension dining tables, coffee tables, dining chairs, and shelving solutions. Many of the dining tables expand at the touch of a button or from a unique mechanism, and some coffee tables rotate smoothly to show off different levels and instantly create ample space for belongings.
With cutting edge technology, the most sophisticated materials like chromed metal, stainless steel, aluminum, ceramic, and glass, Naos presents visually impactful furniture elements that are futuristically prevalent and present-day need fulfilling at once. The combination of movement, functionality, and eye-catching aesthetics make Naos one of the best modern furniture companies on the market.
- reviews Write Your Own Review
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product q&a