Dom Extension Dining Table
If you like to entertain often, the Dom extension dining table by Ingenia Casa is a perfect choice. The minimalistic design features a single-sided extension that comes in matching melamine and wood finishes. Simply pull out the legs to extend the table to reveal the folded extension leaves tucked underneath. It unfolds smoothly for convenience. Thanks to the use of the best quality materials, it will be a fixture in your home for years to come. It pairs well with an array of Ingenia Casa dining chairs.
Manufactured in Italy to ensure quality, the Dom extension dining table is available in many sizes. The top comes in melamine, glass, and ceramic finishes, while the base comes in metal options.
- country of origin:Italy
- Assembly Required:Yes
- Shipping Charges:free
- Metal framed extension dining table
- Available in four sizes
- Table top in melamine, glass, or ceramic
- Manufactured in Italy
- 47¼ - 70¾"W × 31½"D × 29½"H
- 55 - 86½"W × 35½"D × 29½"H
- 63 - 94½"W × 35½"D × 29½"H
- 74¾ - 106¼"W × 35½"D × 29½"H
manufactured byIngenia Casa
Ingenia Casa is a prestigious Italian brand founded in 2004 by the iconic Bontempi Group. Like the parent company, Bontempi Casa, the products have uncompromising quality and are striking additions to various contemporary settings. It is a leading brand for modern chairs, tables, and iron beds, and is internationally popular. Thanks to quality construction and incredible attention to detail, their products satisfy even the most critical eye. With a combination of clean lines and minimal accents, it creates one-of-a-kind pieces.
- reviews Write Your Own Review
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product q&a