Big Bang suspension light captivates and commemorates what modern lighting design represents by showcasing the most immaculate architecture and geometric precision. Not only does this light fixture feature warm, ambient light but it also makes an iconic piece of sculptural art that represents an explosion that is suspended over a table or in an entryway.
Manufactured in Italy by Foscarini and designed by Enrico Franzolini and Vincente Jimenez, Big Bang suspension light is made of methacrylate and lacquered metal and is available in various colors. Comes in four different versions, some with dimmable options. Big Bang collection also includes Big Bang wall sconce that has the same sculptural structure.
- country of origin:Italy
- Assembly Required:Yes
- Shipping Charges:free
- Designed by Enrico Franzolini and Vincente Jimenez
- Made of methacrylate and lacquered metal structure
- Available in various colors
- Big Bang: max 1×200W RSC light bulb (not included)
- Big Bang LED: 41W Mid power 3000 K 3260 lm CRI>90 dimmable 1-10V possible configurations: On-Off/1-10V light bulb (included)
- Big Bang: Lutron possible configurations: Lutron 3-wire/1-10V/ EcoSystem/On-Off light bulb (not included)
- Big Bang L LED: 66W Mid power 3000 K 6084 lm CRI>90 dimmable possible configurations: On-Off/1-10V light bulb (included)
- Big Bang XL LED: 98W Mid power 3000 K 9126 lm CRI>90 dimmable possible configurations: On-Off/1-10V
- Made in Italy
Big Bang :
- 37¾"W × 26"H (max cord height: 126")
Big Bang L :
- 56¾"W × 39"H (max cord height: 177")
Big Bang XL :
- 75"W × 51"H (max cord height: 173")
designed byVicente Garcia Jimenez
Vincente Garcia Jimenez is an accomplished Spanish designer that is internationally known and respected. He has worked and collaborated with various prominent designers, which has earned him multiple awards, including the Compasso d'Oro honorable mention and Spanish Elle Decor Designer of the Year.Jimenez is most known for his iconic work for Foscarini, which is geometrically inspired and artistic yet functional. He opened his studio in Milan in 2005.Enrico Franzolini
Enrico Franzolini brings unique talent to the world of design, especially in the lighting sector. He graduated in 1979 after studying in Venice and Florence and has had a lucrative career since then, starting a studio in Udine and collaborating with various famous furniture and lighting companies such as Alias, Cappellini, and Foscarini.
Franzolini is known for his and Vincente Garcia Jimenez creation of Big Bang lamp, an unprecedented type of light that makes a splash in a modern setting. Since he was young, Franzolini has been passionate about art and design, which shows that if one works hard enough, dreams become a reality.
Italian lighting manufacturer Foscarini well deserves their reputation as one of the world’s most distinctive sources for lighting accessories, because of their creative, unconventional, and innovative approach. Their unique products perfectly complement contemporary homes and add an incredible focal point. From table and floor lamps to wall sconces and pendant lighting, exceptional Italian designs ensure that homeowners will find fixtures that illuminate their homes with style.
Each Foscarini fixture is both functional and stylish, lighting up the interiors of a modern home and adding a layer of sophistication to the overall design as well. Some fixtures add a subtle, classic touch of modernism to the house. Others steal the show, with sculptural forms and designs that, at times, appear to defy gravity. Every piece is customizable, with different sizes and types of light to choose from, such as focused and ambient illumination, some with a full range of dimming options.
Foscarini furnishings are created by some of the best European furniture designers. Masters and young talents alike are eager to show their expertise and artistic visions in the lighting fixtures offered by this esteemed company. When it comes to lighting up the modern furniture in a contemporary home, no one does it like Foscarini.
Write Your Own Review
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product Q&A