The Rituals suspension light is elegant, versatile, and utterly alluring. Designed to remind of a traditional Japanese lantern, the light is available in four rounded shapes that can be used alone or in a group of up to nine pendants thanks to an optional round or linear canopy. Pricing for the canopy and chandelier version of the Rituals is available on request.
Designed by Ludovica and Roberto Palomba for Foscarini, the Rituals suspension light is made of blown satin glass and available with standard E26 Medium blub sockets. It is available in an LED version as well.
- country of origin:Italy
- Assembly Required:Yes
- Shipping Charges:free
- Designed by Ludovica and Roberto Palomba
- Part of the Rituals collection
- Resembles a Chinese lantern with a modern take
- Made of blown satin glass and lacquered metal construction
- Available in four sizes
- Rituals 1,2 and 3 Max 1×60W E26 light bulb (not included)
- Rituals XL: Max 1×100W E26 light bulb (not included)
- Rituals XL LED lamp has dimmable 23W COB 3000 K 2291 Im CRI>90 (included)
- 400" cord version is available as a special order on request
- Manufactured in Italy
- Shade : Ø9¾" × 13½"H (max cable height: 134")
- Shade : Ø13¼" × 7¼"H (max cable height: 134")
- Shade : Ø7½" × 8¼"H (max cable height: 134")
- Shade : Ø15½" × 16¼"H (max cable height: 134")
designed byLudovica and Roberto Palomba
Ludovica and Roberto Palomba are a creative design team with an accomplished career and countless eye-catching products. They founded their design firm in 1994 and have worked with many prestigious Italian brands over the years. The products they create are timeless and durable for the long haul, fitting in well in a variety of spaces, despite the decor.
Their firm focuses on architecture, interiors, industrial design, exhibit design, graphic design, art direction, communication and media strategies, and marketing consulting. With various award-winning designs, Ludovica and Roberto Palomba are iconic Italian designers that are well respected around the world.
Italian lighting manufacturer Foscarini well deserves their reputation as one of the world’s most distinctive sources for lighting accessories, because of their creative, unconventional, and innovative approach. Their unique products perfectly complement contemporary homes and add an incredible focal point. From table and floor lamps to wall sconces and pendant lighting, exceptional Italian designs ensure that homeowners will find fixtures that illuminate their homes with style.
Each Foscarini fixture is both functional and stylish, lighting up the interiors of a modern home and adding a layer of sophistication to the overall design as well. Some fixtures add a subtle, classic touch of modernism to the house. Others steal the show, with sculptural forms and designs that, at times, appear to defy gravity. Every piece is customizable, with different sizes and types of light to choose from, such as focused and ambient illumination, some with a full range of dimming options.
Foscarini furnishings are created by some of the best European furniture designers. Masters and young talents alike are eager to show their expertise and artistic visions in the lighting fixtures offered by this esteemed company. When it comes to lighting up the modern furniture in a contemporary home, no one does it like Foscarini.
- reviews Write Your Own Reviewwe would love to hear your feedback on Rituals Suspension Lightby by Ludovica and Roberto Palomba for Foscarini
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product q&a