The Kathleen mirror by Fiam Italia adds bold style to a modern home. Freestanding and wall-mounted versions are available, and the freestanding versions incorporate LED lights into the eye-catching frame to illuminate the room beautifully. The fused glass frame features a linear design for a stylish touch that makes the round versions resemble a sun. Not only is the mirror a convenient way to check your reflection and light up a room, but a beautiful piece of art as well.
Thanks to fine Italian craftsmanship, the Kathleen mirror is sustainable for the long haul. It's designed by the talented Davide Bozzini and comes with a high degree of customization. Round and oval sizes are available, as well as different fused glass finishes for the frame.
- country of origin:Italy
- Assembly Required:Yes
- Shipping Charges:free
- Designed by Davide Oppizzi
- Available in round or oval versions
- Both round and oval versions available as freestanding floor mirrors
- Freestanding floor mirrors with integrated LED lights
- Frame in temperature fused glass
- Frame available in smoke, amber, or antique glass finishes
- The freestanding version is made of metal structure in a metallic champagne finish
- Manufactured in Italy
- Wall-mounted mirrors:
- 28¼"W x 4" D x 59½"H oval
- Ø28¼" × 4" D round
- Free-standing floor mirrors:
- 28¼"W x 4" D x 76¾"H (both oval and round)
designed byDavide Oppizzi
Born in Switzerland, Davide Oppizzi is a versatile designer and founder of the firm, DCUBE. The company focuses on the creation and development of light fixtures, Greentech and architecture made with contemporary elements. In addition to running DCUBE and designing for the brand, he also creates jewelry, cosmetics, and furniture. He collaborates with many prestigious companies, including Chanel, Louis Vuitton, and Graft.
His designs are often inspired by nature and pairs together technology and creative sensibility. He uses a combination of clean lines and curved accents in his light fixtures and furniture pieces that look gorgeous in modern settings. With many awards to his name, his designs are highly sought after around the world.
manufactured byFiam Italia
Founded in 1973, Fiam Italia is a global icon with its innovative use of glass to create sculptural beauties that are as functional as they are aesthetically pleasing. Fiam Italia designs, develops, and produces items of furniture in curved glass, creating them through a combination of craftsmanship and industrial processes, while merging tradition and innovation through a hand-crafted approach. Though Fiam's products look fragile, they are strong and sturdy to use on a day to day basis in a contemporary home.
Famous for its strong ties to the global design community, Fiam collaborates with leading designers like Philippe Starck, Enzo Mari, Massimiliano and Doriana Fuksas, Ron Arad, Xavier Lust, Daniel Libeskind and of course, the founder himself, Vittorio Livi. With more than forty years of a remarkable career under his belt, Livi still serves as one of the creative powers behind Fiam's continuous presence in the realm of global architecture and design.
Fiam's product selection includes extraordinary wall and free standing mirrors, modern coffee tables, fixed and extension glass dining tables, as well as innovative bedside tables, consoles, bookcases, curios, home office, and other glass made accessories. Fiam Italia's most iconic product is Ghost glass chair, which gives the illusion of floating for an enchanting touch.
- reviews Write Your Own Reviewwe would love to hear your feedback on Kathleen Mirrorby by Davide Oppizzi for Fiam Italia
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product q&a