- description The Christine mirror creates an immersive, magical effect with its dimensional facade and the perception of material that is different than what was used. The asymmetrical shape creates a unique focal point in any contemporary styled home. This piece of artwork has contrasting textures that stand out against one another. Hang the mirror in a myriad of ways for versatile options.Designed by Helidon Xhixha and Dante Benini for Fiam and manufactured in Italy, the Christine mirror is available in a square or rectangular shape and is made of 6mm thick high-temperature fused glass with a silvered back.
- country of origin:Italy
- Assembly Required:No
- Shipping Charges:free
- Square: 43¼" x 43¼"
- Rectangular: 76¾" x 39½"
designed byDante O. Benini e Luca Gonzo
Dante Oscar Benini and Luca Gonzo are an iconic Italian design team that has created an array of revolutionary and beautiful products that fit in well in a contemporary setting. Benini was the student of the talented Scarpa and Niemeyer, where he learned all about architecture and design and how to hone his craft. Gonzo received the highest marks when he was in studying Architecture. In 1997, Benini started the Dante O. Benini &Partners studio, of which he is the leading partner and chairman, together with Luca Gonzo, senior partner, and managing director.
Benini and Gonzo's designs manipulate materials from the use of technology and have a playful use of geometry. Benini is part of many prestigious groups including the Italian Architects association, the Royal Institute of British Architects, the Architects registration board, and the American Institute of Architects. The duo has done work for multiple famous Italian brands.
manufactured byFiam Italia
Founded in 1973, Fiam Italia is a global icon with its innovative use of glass to create sculptural beauties that are as functional as they are aesthetically pleasing. Fiam Italia designs, develops, and produces items of furniture in curved glass, creating them through a combination of craftsmanship and industrial processes, while merging tradition and innovation through a hand-crafted approach. Though Fiam's products look fragile, they are strong and sturdy to use on a day to day basis in a contemporary home.
Famous for its strong ties to the global design community, Fiam collaborates with leading designers like Philippe Starck, Enzo Mari, Massimiliano and Doriana Fuksas, Ron Arad, Xavier Lust, Daniel Libeskind and of course, the founder himself, Vittorio Livi. With more than forty years of a remarkable career under his belt, Livi still serves as one of the creative powers behind Fiam's continuous presence in the realm of global architecture and design.
Fiam's product selection includes extraordinary wall and free standing mirrors, modern coffee tables, fixed and extension glass dining tables, as well as innovative bedside tables, consoles, bookcases, curios, home office, and other glass made accessories. Fiam Italia's most iconic product is Ghost glass chair, which gives the illusion of floating for an enchanting touch.
- reviews Write Your Own Review
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product q&a