Nina bar stool by Artifort is a striking addition to a modern bar area or kitchen. The C-shaped cutout in the seat showcases its open and airy structure to make it an inviting seating solution. With a geometrically inspired silhouette, the bar stool commands contemporary appeal and is a funky addition to the room. Thanks to the soft upholstery and angled seat, it provides comfort and support. The round footrest is a convenient feature.
Manufactured in the Netherlands and designed by René Holten, Nina bar stool is part of the eye-catching Nina collection. Available in three heights to accommodate individual needs. The base comes in an array of metal finishes while various fabric and leather upholstery options are available.
- country of origin:Netherlands
- Assembly Required:Yes
- Shipping Charges:free
- Manufactured in the Netherlands
- Part of the Nina collection
- Available in three heights
- Swiveling base with return mechanism
- Disk base is available in different powder coating colors
- Available in different types of upholsteries
- Counter Stools:
- 24½"W × 24½"D × 36¼"H
- 24½"W × 24½"D × 40¼"H
- Bar Stool:
- 24½"W × 24½"D × 44"H
designed byRené Holten
- As a graduate of the Maastricht Academy of Fine Arts and Design and Design Academy Eindhoven, René Holten is a successful architectural designer and head of product development at Artifort from 1993-1998. Many of the products he designs feature cutouts for an innovative effect and have a playful use of geometry along with striking shapes and colors.
René Holten has a design studio named after himself, and he focuses on creating furniture and bathroom fittings. A lot of his work is on display at galleries around the world, and he has many awards to his name, such as the best Dutch Furniture Design.
Since 1890, Artifort has been an innovative Scandinavian design brand with pieces of furniture that make funky focal points in a modern home. Jules Wagemans started the business as an upholstery company and expanded it in the 1920s into a design showroom in Amsterdam. Now, Artifort is an internationally successful and technologically revolutionary company.
Their products are designed for longevity to ensure they are sustainable for years to come. The skilled designers on Artifort’s team focus on functionality, comfort, and quality, and this combination has made them a successful company for over a century. By specializing in chairs that have a playful use of geometry and bright pops of color, this high-end company is featured in design publications and exhibits around the world.
Kho Liang le and Pierre Paulin are a big reason for Artifort’s immense success with their influential designs and forward-thinking view. The two iconic designers put the company on the map and attracted many more skilled artisans over the years. These iconic pieces are great conversation starters.
- Reviews Write Your Own Review
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product Q&A