The Beso disc bar stool by Artifort adds some pizzazz to a modern bar area. The geometrically inspired silhouette features a combination of eye-catching curves and clean lines. With a deep seat and cushioned lining, it provides comfort for hours, while the angled attached footrest offers support as well. The adjustable seat accommodates whatever height you need. Thanks to the use of the best quality materials, it is sustainable for years to come.
Manufactured in the Netherlands to ensure quality, the Beso disc bar stool is designed by the talented Khodi Feiz. A counter height, bar height, and adjustable bar height are available to accommodate individual needs. Various upholstery options in fabric and leather and available while the base has different lacquered finishes.
- country of origin:Netherlands
- Assembly Required:Yes
- Shipping Charges:free
- Part of the Beso collection
- Available as a counter or bar stools
- Barstool available in height adjustable variation
- Stool available with an array of fabric and leather upholstery options
- Base comes in different metal finishes
- Decorative stitching available on request
- Manufactured in the Netherlands
- Counter Stool:
- 18½"W × 18½"D × 32"H
- Bar Stool:
- 18½"W × 18½"D × 39¾"H or
- 18½"W × 18½"D × 32"-39¾"H (height adjustable)
designed byKhodi Feiz
Khodi Feiz is a thriving industrial designer who was born in Iran and grew up in the United States. After graduating from Syracuse University, he relocated to the Netherlands to start his design career with Philips Design. In 1998, he founded Feiz Design Studio, with Anneko Feis-van Dorssen, a talented graphic designer and they focus on product, furniture, graphic, and strategic design because of their diverse skill sets.
Khodi Feiz collaborates with various prominent companies, including Alessi, Artifort, Herman Miller, Offecct, Nike, and Nokia, which has made him internationally respected with many awards to his name. His designs are bold with pops of color and whimsical shapes that come together to form lovely focal points in a modern setting.
Since 1890, Artifort has been an innovative Scandinavian design brand with pieces of furniture that make funky focal points in a modern home. Jules Wagemans started the business as an upholstery company and expanded it in the 1920s into a design showroom in Amsterdam. Now, Artifort is an internationally successful and technologically revolutionary company.
Their products are designed for longevity to ensure they are sustainable for years to come. The skilled designers on Artifort’s team focus on functionality, comfort, and quality, and this combination has made them a successful company for over a century. By specializing in chairs that have a playful use of geometry and bright pops of color, this high-end company is featured in design publications and exhibits around the world.
Kho Liang le and Pierre Paulin are a big reason for Artifort’s immense success with their influential designs and forward-thinking view. The two iconic designers put the company on the map and attracted many more skilled artisans over the years. These iconic pieces are great conversation starters.
- reviews Write Your Own Reviewwe would love to hear your feedback on Beso Disc Bar Stoolby by Khodi Feiz for Artifort
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product q&a