Mare Coffee Table
The Mare coffee table by Artifort is a minimalistic and practical option for a modern living room. The simple design fits in well with the other contemporary furnishings in the room, and the sled base makes this a durable and supportive product. With ample surface area on top, there's plenty of room for drinks, snacks, remotes, and other small items. The open and airy structure uses contrasting materials for a complementary touch.
Part of the luxurious Mare collection that is designed by René Holten and made in the Netherlands, the Mare coffee table is easily customized. It comes in two square sizes, and one rectangular size with an array of wood and metal finishes to choose from for the top and base respectively.
- country of origin:Netherlands
- Assembly Required:Yes
- Shipping Charges:free
- Designed by René Holten
- Part of the Mare collection
- Available in two square sizes and one rectangular size
- Top available in veneer or in massive oak in oil finish
- Base available in powder-coated colors or in stainless steel
- Manufactured in the Netherlands
- Square Coffee Table:
- 32"W × 32" D × 10¼"H
- 45¼"W × 45¼" D × 10¼"H
- Rectangular Coffee Table:
- 32"W × 53¼"D × 10¼"H
designed byRené Holten
- As a graduate of the Maastricht Academy of Fine Arts and Design and Design Academy Eindhoven, René Holten is a successful architectural designer and head of product development at Artifort from 1993-1998. Many of the products he designs feature cutouts for an innovative effect and have a playful use of geometry along with striking shapes and colors.
René Holten has a design studio named after himself, and he focuses on creating furniture and bathroom fittings. A lot of his work is on display at galleries around the world, and he has many awards to his name, such as the best Dutch Furniture Design.
Since 1890, Artifort has been an innovative Scandinavian design brand with pieces of furniture that make funky focal points in a modern home. Jules Wagemans started the business as an upholstery company and expanded it in the 1920s into a design showroom in Amsterdam. Now, Artifort is an internationally successful and technologically revolutionary company.
Their products are designed for longevity to ensure they are sustainable for years to come. The skilled designers on Artifort’s team focus on functionality, comfort, and quality, and this combination has made them a successful company for over a century. By specializing in chairs that have a playful use of geometry and bright pops of color, this high-end company is featured in design publications and exhibits around the world.
Kho Liang le and Pierre Paulin are a big reason for Artifort’s immense success with their influential designs and forward-thinking view. The two iconic designers put the company on the map and attracted many more skilled artisans over the years. These iconic pieces are great conversation starters.
- reviews Write Your Own Reviewwe would love to hear your feedback on Mare Coffee Tableby by René Holten for Artifort
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product q&a
this product has no questions yet, be the first to ask one Ask a Question