The Butterfly extension dining table by Tonin Casa is a feast of rich silhouettes and textures that collectively celebrate all that is luxurious and lustrous. Designed by Angelo Tomaiuolo for Tonin Casa and manufactured in Italy, the table flaunts its catchy base and generous surface infused by radiance and textural intensity.
With three extension sizes to choose from, the Butterfly extension dining table features a matte white, Canaletto walnut, or dark thermal treated oak curved wooden base complemented by tempered glass extensions and top. Butterfly Table’s top and extensions are available in a variety of finishes, which include white or beige tempered glass, three porcelain finishes as well as grey, black or white ceramic. Rails of extension mechanism are available in matte white, grey carbon, polished or anodized aluminum.
Laminam® ceramic table top is a combination of 3mm of ceramic coupled with 8 mm of glass. Ceramic tops are made with advanced technologies that result in reduced thickness, elevated resistance to mechanical stress, chemical products, scratches, deep abrasions, and bending. It is easy to clean, resistant to cold, fire, mold, and UV rays.
- country of origin:Italy
- Assembly Required:Yes
- Shipping Charges:free
- Designed by Angelo Tomaiuolo
- Part of the Butterfly collection
- Unique sculptural curved base
- Table available in 3 extension sizes
- Table legs in matte white, Canaletto walnut, or dark thermal treated oak
- Extension rails in matte white, grey carbon, polished or anodized aluminum
- Table top available in white or beige tempered glass, three porcelain finishes as well as grey, black or white ceramic
- Laminam® Ceramic table top is a combination of 3mm of ceramic coupled with 8 mm of glass
- Manufactured in Italy
- 63" - 94½"W × 35½"D × 29½"H
- 70¾" - 102¼"W × 35½"D × 29½"H
- 78¾" - 118"W × 39½"D × 29½"H
designed byAngelo Tomaiuolo
A graduate in Architecture with the highest honors at The University of Florence in 2001, Angelo Tomaiuolo is a creative genius in the world of design. He started collaborating with the talented Matteo Thun & Partners in Milan in 2004 and in 2006, Massimiliano Fuksas entered the creative team, dealing with hotel and resort projects, such as Airport Stuttgart Mövenpick Hotel, NH Hotel in Milan and led the 63rd Venice Film Festival set design for a glamorous feature.
Angelo Tomaiuolo started his architecture studio in 2007 and became successful and respected quickly because of his unique approach of discovering new techniques in contemporary design in terms of environmental sustainability and technological innovation.
manufactured byTonin Casa
Founded in 1975 by Gianni Tonin, the Italian modern furniture company Tonin Casa has long been viewed by European designers as one of the best interior design firms in the business, but it is only recently that the company expanded their market outside Italy. As an authorized dealer of Tonin Casa contemporary furnishings, room service 360° is able to offer an extensive line of their beautiful products.
Tonin Casa furniture features a wide range of distinctive styles to ensure the right selection for any contemporary home. The prestigious collection includes a broad array of chairs, nightstands, consoles, television stands, dining tables, coffee tables, and mirrors. Quality materials, including a large use of tempered glass, mark Tonin Casa furnishings with style and sophistication.
Tonin Casa modern furniture combines style and function by merging advanced technology with the Italian tradition of innovative style and quality craftsmanship. Each piece complements homes with contemporary style, yet each piece offers visual style on its own as well, with imaginative designs that are sure to add a note of distinction to any space.
- reviews Write Your Own Reviewwe would love to hear your feedback on Butterfly Extension Tableby by Angelo Tomaiuolo for Tonin Casa
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product q&a