The Livingstone dining table is a space-savior with the help of its easily operable extensions and its availability in five rectangular sizes and one square size. The unique folding mechanism on the legs is simple to use by just pushing on the extension and flipping it up in one motion. With contrasting finishes, it creates a vibrant juxtaposition to make the table stand out in style.
Livingstone’s top is available in clear or extra-clear tempered glass, while the extensions are available in clear and extra-clear glass. The legs come in a variety of metal, wood, lacquered, and leather options. Manufactured in Italy and designed by Giulio Mancini.
- country of origin:Italy
- Assembly Required:Yes
- Shipping Charges:free
- Designed by Giulio Mancini
- Part of the Livingstone collection
- A unique folding extension mechanism that is easy to use
- Available in 5 rectangular sizes and 1 square size
- Top and extensions available in transparent or extra-clear tempered glass
- Legs available in metal, wood, lacquered, and leather options
- Manufactured in Italy
- 47¼" - 82¾"W × 35½" D × 29¼"H
- 55" - 94½"W × 35½"D × 29¼"H
- 63"- 102¼"W × 35½"D × 29¼"H
- 70¾"- 110¼” W × 35½” D × 29¼"H
- 39½" - 67"W × 27½"D × 29¼"H
- 47¼" - 82¾"W × 47¼" D × 29¼"H
designed byGiulio Mancini
Born in Pesaro in 1969, Giulio Mancini graduated from the University of Bologna with a degree in mechanical engineering. Immediately after graduation, he became involved in Marco Gaudenzi’s design firm, where he worked on designing shotguns cases for Benelli Armi. This project brought about his enthusiasm for industrial design, and the rest is history.
Along with designing, Mancini offers consultancy services for industrial product designs, and has developed an essential relationship with GTTrading, one of Europe’s most prestigious companies in the industry of hi-fis for cars and the high-end domestic market, for brands such as ‘Steg,’ ‘Aloia,’ and ‘Boston Acoustics.’ Graphic designer, Nicola Sancisi, and Mancini started a studio together in 2002 that is internationally successful.
Founded in the 1980s, Tonelli is a prestigious design firm that focuses on creating products that showcase the unique characteristics of glass. Sleek and sparkling, glass is an essential element in contemporary spaces, which is why Tonelli's collection of modern furniture is so highly sought after. From unique glass accented armchairs to durable and eye-catching dining tables, Tonelli has it all.
Tonelli's staff understands how vital detail and care are when working with glass, which is why they only work with the best European designers, artists, and architects in the field. Designers include the famed architect, designer and artist Emilio Nanni, whose works have been exhibited in Bologna’s Galleria Fiorile Arte and Sala Ex Fienile, and sculptor Paolo Icaro Chissotti, whose work has graced prominent museums in Rome, Belgium, and Finland.
The room service 360° collection of Tonelli furnishings includes dining, coffee and end tables, cupboards, cabinets, and mirrors. Each piece not only adds sophistication and style to contemporary homes but also showcases the artistry of some of the world’s most renowned designers and artists.
- reviews Write Your Own Review
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product q&a