The Hybrid dining table from Tonelli is a furniture solution overflowing with contemporary style. Its rounded glass tops bring futurism to a dining area, while the unique central base adds texture with wooden slats encircling the entire stand. Dine comfortably around this table that is available in eight different sizes in the corner of your kitchen or as a statement in a dining room.
As an elegant contrast to its extra clear glass or smoked glass top available in three shapes, its central base is available in Siberian ash, eucalipto, and natural oak wood finishes. The upper metal base and bottom base plate add even more contrast with a radiant chrome finish.
- country of origin:Italy
- Assembly Required:Yes
- Shipping Charges:free
- Designed by Massimo Castagna
- Dining table available in a round, rounded square, or oblong shape
- The table is available in eight sizes
- The top is in extra clear, or smoked tempered glass
- The base is made of wooded strips with metal upper part and bottom plate.
- The wood strips are in siberian ash, eucalipto or natural oak
- The metal upper details are in chrome
- The bottom plate is available in chrome or polished gunmetal
- Made in Italy
- Ø55" × 29½"H
- Ø63" × 29½"H
- Ø70¾" × 29½"H
- 55"W × 55"D × 29½"H
- 63"W × 63"D × 29½"H
- 70¾"W × 70¾"D × 29½"H
- 70¾"W × 43¼"D × 29½"H
- 78¾"W × 43¼"D × 29½"H
designed byMassimo Castagna
Massimo Castagna is a successful architect and designer who is globally respected. As a graduate of the Milan Politecnico in 1984, he learned to hone his craft and has gained a stellar reputation. His long, sustainable career includes architecture projects in the residential and commercial space, interior design, and product design in the furniture sector. Collaborations include various Italian companies, such as Tonelli, Flou, Acerbis, Rossana, and more.
His furniture and decor pieces are sleek and geometrically inspired. Many products are sculptural and artistic and make a grand impression in modern settings. In addition to being an architect and designer, Castagna also does consultancy and art direction.
Founded in the 1980s, Tonelli is a prestigious design firm that focuses on creating products that showcase the unique characteristics of glass. Sleek and sparkling, glass is an essential element in contemporary spaces, which is why Tonelli's collection of modern furniture is so highly sought after. From unique glass accented armchairs to durable and eye-catching dining tables, Tonelli has it all.
Tonelli's staff understands how vital detail and care are when working with glass, which is why they only work with the best European designers, artists, and architects in the field. Designers include the famed architect, designer and artist Emilio Nanni, whose works have been exhibited in Bologna’s Galleria Fiorile Arte and Sala Ex Fienile, and sculptor Paolo Icaro Chissotti, whose work has graced prominent museums in Rome, Belgium, and Finland.
The room service 360° collection of Tonelli furnishings includes dining, coffee and end tables, cupboards, cabinets, and mirrors. Each piece not only adds sophistication and style to contemporary homes but also showcases the artistry of some of the world’s most renowned designers and artists.
- reviews Write Your Own Reviewwe would love to hear your feedback on Hybrid Dining Tableby by Massimo Castagna for Tonelli
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product q&a