Infinity Dining Table
Gather around the lovely Infinity dining table by Tomasella for every meal and makes unforgettable memories! Though the design is simple, the contrasting finishes on the top and legs pop against one another to make it stand out in style in a contemporary dining room. The combination of sharp angles and clean lines creates a geometrically inspired product. Fixed and extension sizes are available to accommodate individual needs.
Manufactured in Italy with incredible attention to detail, the Infinity dining table is available in an array of square and rectangular sizes. The top comes in laminate, matte lacquer, and open-pore lacquer finishes, while the base comes in different matte lacquer options.
- country of origin:Italy
- Assembly Required:Yes
- Shipping Charges:free
- Available in square and rectangular shapes
- Various fixed and extension sizes are available
- The top comes in laminate, matte lacquer, and open-pore lacquer options
- The base comes in different matte lacquer finishes
- Made in Italy
Infinity Fixed Sizes:
- 55"W × 31½"D × 29½"H
- 63"W × 35½"D × 29½"H
- 70¾"W × 35½"D × 29½"H
- 78¾"W × 39½"D × 29½"H
- 86½"W × 43¼"D × 29½"H
Infinity Extension Sizes:
- 55-86½"W × 31½"D × 29½"H
- 63-94½"W × 35½"D × 29½"H
- 70¾-110¼"W × 35½"D × 29½"H
- 78¾-118¼"W × 39½"D × 29½"H
- 86½-126"W × 43¼"D × 29½"H
Established in 1948 by Luigi Tomasella, Tomasella Industria Mobili became one of the leading players on the Italian furniture scene. With exquisite modern bedroom and contemporary living room collections, Tomasella stays at the forefront of design, technological advancements, and creative innovation, offering stunning solutions that are entirely in tune with the tastes of our times.
Tomasella's designs create a grand impression in contemporary spaces, and each has distinct characteristics, such as bold pops of colors and innovative use of lines and angles. Tomasella furniture breaks into smaller companies that each have a different focus. La Notte specializes in modern and elegant bedroom furniture, Tommy is known for its products that appeal to teenagers and young people, and Zanette's focus is on wardrobes and storage solutions. All three are successful companies under the Tomasella umbrella.
Write Your Own Review
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product Q&A