Regal style is abundant in the Salinas dining armchair from Talenti. The backrest encircles the seat like a protective shell, supportive and equally stylish on account of the vertical belt detailing that wraps around the frame. It sits on four tall legs to help it reach the dining table to eat comfortably. The different textures and shapes of this chair provide a breath of fresh air and a wholly versatile seating solution.
There are three different upholstery and finish combinations for this chair: the mambo pearl fabric and the iris deep ocean fabric have a dark grey belt that makes up the back and a graphite metal frame; the white-beige fabric has a dove belt, and the choice between a white or graphite metal frame. The Salinas dining armchair is a part of the Salinas collection from Talenti, designed by Ludovica and Roberto Palomba and manufactured in Italy.
- country of origin:China
- Assembly Required:No
- Shipping Charges:free
- Designed by Ludovica and Roberto Palomba
- Part of the Salinas collection from Talenti
- There are three different upholstery and finish combinations for this chair: mambo pearl and iris deep ocean fabrics have a dark grey belt and a graphite metal frame; the white-beige fabric has a dove belt and the choice between a white or graphite metal frame
- Made with outdoor-rated materials
- Removable cover
- Manufactured in Italy
- 24¾"W × 23¾"D × 33¾"H
- Seat height: 18"
designed byLudovica and Roberto Palomba
Ludovica and Roberto Palomba are a creative design team with an accomplished career and countless eye-catching products. They founded their design firm in 1994 and have worked with many prestigious Italian brands over the years. The products they create are timeless and durable for the long haul, fitting in well in a variety of spaces, despite the decor.
Their firm focuses on architecture, interiors, industrial design, exhibit design, graphic design, art direction, communication and media strategies, and marketing consulting. With various award-winning designs, Ludovica and Roberto Palomba are iconic Italian designers that are well respected around the world.
Founded in 2004 in Italy by Fabrizio Cameli, Talenti is a leading company in the production of contemporary outdoor furniture. Thanks to the use of the best quality materials and incredible attention to detail, Talenti is successful not just in Italy but around the world. In the beginning, Cameli designed products with a classic style, using elegant lines and traditional materials, but in 2007, he made a courageous choice and decided to switch to modern designs. This risk paid off and allowed the company to work with many talented designers, such as Karim Rashid, who was part of the initial launch of modern products.
The outdoor furniture is unique and uses a combination of clean lines and sharp curves for a playful use of geometry. Not only are the products stylish additions to a deck, patio, or yard, but practical pieces as well since they are made with only the best quality materials.
- reviews Write Your Own Reviewwe would love to hear your feedback on Salinas Dining Armchairby by Ludovica and Roberto Palomba for Talenti
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product q&a