The Karen lounge armchair is teeming with style and comfort that will enhance a contemporary outdoor space. The silhouette of this chair features many rounded accents in the seat, back, and armrests. The armrests are large, open, and airy, providing chic aesthetics and copious support. There is rope that wraps around these arms and runs vertically up and down the back, wholly stylish and apt for an outdoor oasis. Incorporate it on a deck or near a pool to enjoy nature in luxury.
There are three upholstery options for this chair in taupe, grey, and green pine fabric. The rope will be similar in shade to the upholstery choice, in snowy, dark grey, and green, respectively. The base comes in a natural teak wood finish to provide an elegant contrast to the fabric. An optional outdoor cover is available to keep this chair looking fresh as it stays outside. The Karen lounge armchair is a part of the Karen collection from Talenti, designed by Ludovica and Roberto Palomba.
- country of origin:Italy
- Assembly Required:No
- Shipping Charges:free
- Designed by Ludovica and Roberta Palomba
- Part of the Karen collection from Talenti
- Three upholstery options are available in taupe, grey, and green pine fabric
- Each upholstery option has a corresponding rope color: snowy for taupe, dark grey for grey, and green for green pine
- Has a natural teak wood base
- An optional outdoor cover is available
- Made with outdoor-rated materials
- Removable covers
- Made in Italy
- 37½"W × 32¾"D × 25½"H
- Seat height: 15¾"
designed byLudovica and Roberto Palomba
Ludovica and Roberto Palomba are a creative design team with an accomplished career and countless eye-catching products. They founded their design firm in 1994 and have worked with many prestigious Italian brands over the years. The products they create are timeless and durable for the long haul, fitting in well in a variety of spaces, despite the decor.
Their firm focuses on architecture, interiors, industrial design, exhibit design, graphic design, art direction, communication and media strategies, and marketing consulting. With various award-winning designs, Ludovica and Roberto Palomba are iconic Italian designers that are well respected around the world.
Founded in 2004 in Italy by Fabrizio Cameli, Talenti is a leading company in the production of contemporary outdoor furniture. Thanks to the use of the best quality materials and incredible attention to detail, Talenti is successful not just in Italy but around the world. In the beginning, Cameli designed products with a classic style, using elegant lines and traditional materials, but in 2007, he made a courageous choice and decided to switch to modern designs. This risk paid off and allowed the company to work with many talented designers, such as Karim Rashid, who was part of the initial launch of modern products.
The outdoor furniture is unique and uses a combination of clean lines and sharp curves for a playful use of geometry. Not only are the products stylish additions to a deck, patio, or yard, but practical pieces as well since they are made with only the best quality materials.
- reviews Write Your Own Reviewwe would love to hear your feedback on Karen Lounge Armchairby by Ludovica and Roberto Palomba for Talenti
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product q&a