Soak up the sun on the Allure lounge armchair from Talenti. The silhouette of this chair maximizes comfort; a spacious and deep seat allows you to sit far back uninhibited, and the slightly angled backrest promotes proper posture. And if you so desire, choose optional seat cushions that round out the luxury of this chair with its soft and plush qualities. The structure of this chair is thin and streamlined, finished in sophisticated steel. The seat and backrest are upholstered in eco-leather. The elegant wood finish of the armrests only enriches these two materials.
Choose from two combinations of finishes for this chair to get the best look in an outdoor space. The first has ivory eco-leather upholstery for the back and seat, with natural teak wood arms and a white metal frame. The optional seat cushions come in a peach white fabric. The second has soil eco-leather upholstery, with Plissandro wood arms, a mokka metal frame, and plain taupe fabric optional cushions for a darker look. The Allure lounge armchair is a part of the award-winning Allure collection of outdoor furniture from Talenti, designed by Christophe Pillet.
- country of origin:Italy
- Assembly Required:No
- Shipping Charges:free
- Designed by Christophe Pillet
- Part of the Allure collection of outdoor furniture from Talenti
- The ivory eco-leather upholstery comes with natural teak wood arms and a white metal frame; the soil eco-leather upholstery comes with plissandro wood arms and a mokka metal frame
- Optional cushions are available; peach white for the ivory upholstery, plain taupe for the soil upholstery if the option is selected
- Made with outdoor-rated materials
- Manufactured in Italy
- 31½"W × 30"D × 27½"H
- Seat height: 17"
designed byChristophe Pillet
Christophe Pillet is an accomplished and iconic designer whose work is the epitome of fine Italian craftsmanship. Born in 1959 in Italy, he earned his degree at the Arts Décoratifs University in Nice in 1985 and a postgraduate degree at the “Domus Academy” in Milan in 1986. Pillet worked in collaboration with various talented designers including, Martine Bedin and Philippe Starck. Pillet is mega-talented and works in diverse fields, such as furniture, products, interior, architecture design, and stage sets.
Because of Pillet's unmistakable creativity, he was elected “Creator” of the year in 1994. He has worked in partnership with many well-respected and successful companies such as Cappellini, JC Decaux, Trussardi, FIAM, Daum, Moët et Chandon, Lancôme, Ecart International, Shiseido, Bally, Moroso, l’Oréal and Whirpool.
Founded in 2004 in Italy by Fabrizio Cameli, Talenti is a leading company in the production of contemporary outdoor furniture. Thanks to the use of the best quality materials and incredible attention to detail, Talenti is successful not just in Italy but around the world. In the beginning, Cameli designed products with a classic style, using elegant lines and traditional materials, but in 2007, he made a courageous choice and decided to switch to modern designs. This risk paid off and allowed the company to work with many talented designers, such as Karim Rashid, who was part of the initial launch of modern products.
The outdoor furniture is unique and uses a combination of clean lines and sharp curves for a playful use of geometry. Not only are the products stylish additions to a deck, patio, or yard, but practical pieces as well since they are made with only the best quality materials.
- reviews Write Your Own Reviewwe would love to hear your feedback on Allure Lounge Armchairby by Christophe Pillet for Talenti
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product q&a