Modo M6C80 Wall Unit #18162
The Modo M6C80 wall unit by San Giacomo brings a geometric style to your modern home. The asymmetrical shelves and closed compartments to the left of the base unit create a puzzle-like configuration. Because of the combination of open and closed compartments, you can decide what to store and display. You can further highlight your belongings, thanks to the optional LED lights with a remote control.
Manufactured in Italy with incredible attention to detail, the Modo M6C80 wall unit is easily customized. The structure comes in laminate, matte lacquer, wood, and metallic lacquer finishes, while the fronts, back panels, and the base unit come in matte lacquer colors.
- country of origin:Italy
- Assembly Required:Yes
- Shipping Charges:free
- Part of the Modo collection
- Optional LED lights are available with a remote control
- The structure comes in laminate, matte lacquer, wood, and metallic lacquer options
- The fronts come in matte lacquer colors
- The back panels and base unit come in matte lacquers
- Manufactured in Italy
- 165¼"W × 21½"D × 98¾"H
manufactured bySan Giacomo
Founded in 1968 in northeast Italy, San Giacomo is an internationally successful furniture company that specializes in the modern style. They create iconic tables, chairs, beds, wall units, and other home accessories with incredible attention to detail and a careful selection of materials. Not only are the creations of this brilliant company ideal for modern homes, but they are practical pieces of furniture that make people’s lives easier on a day to day basis. By doing continuous research about the market and paying close attention to each product during the manufacturing process, San Giacomo has gained its stellar reputation.
The company has over two hundred employees, so no detail is overlooked, and customization is simple. Choose the perfect shape, style, and finish, and the skilled team at San Giacomo will ensure it's of the best quality with long-lasting durability.
- reviews Write Your Own Reviewwe would love to hear your feedback on Modo M6C80 Wall Unitby by San Giacomo
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product q&a