Modena I-modulART DR493E Cupboard
Modena DR493E cupboard is a luxurious addition to a modern dining room or kitchen. The optional integrated lights highlight your belongings for a convenient touch. With ample shelf space, storing and organizing fine china and dishware has never been easier. Though the glass shelves seem fragile, they are durable and sturdy thanks to the incredible Italian craftsmanship. The different finishes on the structure juxtapose against one another to make this a lovely focal point.
Manufactured in Italy by Presotto Italia, Modena DR493E cupboard is made with only the best materials. Choose between various wood, lacquer, and Ecomalta finishes for the structure. The base can have concealed feet, acrylic legs, or LED acrylic legs to create a truly custom look.
- country of origin:Italy
- Assembly Required:Yes
- Shipping Charges:free
- Glass shelves
- 20 mm thick doors
- Structure available in wood, lacquer, and Ecomalta finishes
- The base can have concealed feet, acrylic legs, and LED acrylic legs
- The base comes with optional LED lights with or without a remote
- Two or four interior spotlights to choose from
- The lights must be plugged in and turn on and off from a soft-touch switch or can be hardwired to a switch
- Made in Italy
- 47¼"W × 19"D × 45¾"H
manufactured byPresotto Italia
With over 60 years of excellence in manufacturing and design, Presotto Italia continues to reinvent everyday objects by evolving them to fit in well with trends and people's lifestyles. Today, Presotto is one of Italy’s leading manufacturers of top-notch, ultra-modern bedrooms and extraordinary, exclusively-designed living room solutions. Best known for its one-of-a-kind Aqua bed and Zero round bed, Presotto Italia is also the source for innovation and edgy product design which includes countless wall unit collections, wardrobes, walk-in closets, dining rooms, and bedrooms.
High on customization, top quality finishes, and innovative materials, Presotto’s products quickly take on the most unusual facades with the help of its stone exteriors, a wide selection of glossy and matte lacquers as well as textured woods and printed, magnetic covers. By placing enormous emphasis on research and development, Presotto Italia continues to meet and exceed customer expectations though fundamental investments in the best materials as well as its ongoing and highly successful collaborations with leading designers such as Marco Piva, Sophie Larger, Tormena-Neadesign, Rabadesign, and Toyo Ito.
Write Your Own Review
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product Q&A