Magnistretch 12 Mattress
With special plush comfort, Magnistretch 12 mattress is full of incredible features. Offering medium-soft diversified support, Magnistretch 12 stretches and decompresses the spinal column due to the multiple layers which include Eliosoft, patented stretch technology Eliosoft, Elioform, Memoform layer, super soft fiber. Manufactured in Italy by Magniflex, Magnistretch 12 mattress has an innovative and removable Outlast and a viscose fabric cover that absorbs excess heat for excellent body temperature regulation and is available in twin, twin XL, full, queen, king, and California king sizes.
The OEKO TEX standard 100 certifies the absence of toxic substances or off-gassing.
Outlast is a material designed for astronauts’ spacesuits. It is made of millions of small spheres of a special type of wax that melts at 97 F / 36 C. The melting process, which starts due to a rise in the body temperature, absorbs the excess heat and accumulates a part of it. When the temperature is stable and under the “melting point”, the spheres solidify and releases the energy accumulated in the form of heat.
- Queen and King: 2 to 3 weeks
- Twin, Twin XL, Full and California King: 5 to 7 weeks
- country of origin:Italy
- Assembly Required:No
- Shipping Charges:free
- Medium soft diversified support
- Stretches and decompresses the spinal column
- Standard US mattress sizes twin, twin XL, full, queen, king, and California king.
- 12" profile
- Removable Outlast and viscose cover that absorbs excess heat
- Includes an Eliosoft, patented stretch technology Eliosoft, Elioform, Memoform layer, super soft fiber
- The OEKO TEX standard 100 certifies the absence of toxic substances or off-gassing
- Fire safety certification
- Certificate of quality, exclusively Made in Italy
- The design, manufacturing, and supply are completely Italian
- 20 Year Warranty
- Twin: 39"W × 75"D × 12"H
- Twin XL: 39"W × 80"D × 12"H
- Full: 54"W × 75"D × 12"H
- Queen: 60"W × 80"D × 12"H
- King: 76"W × 80"D × 12"H
- California King: 72"W × 84"D × 12"H
Italian mattress manufacturing company Magniflex offers quality sleep products that are certain to enhance rest. The largest mattress company in Italy, Magniflex brings five decades of technological experience to their designs.
Among industry leaders, Magniflex is recognized for its continuous investment in research and development. Magniflex has been on the list of the 500 most dynamic European companies for two consecutive years. Magniflex’s visco-elastic, water-latex, and foam mattresses are crafted by designers who understand that beds must not only be comfortable, but hygienic and safe as well. Magniflex uses breathable, sanitized, and hypoallergenic fabrics. Scientifically balanced construction ensures that the mattress keeps its original shape.
The interior design of a contemporary home is not complete without quality mattresses that both enhance the beauty of modern furniture and ensure a good night’s sleep. The room service 360° collection of Magniflex mattresses offers the best bedding furnishings available in the market today.
Write Your Own Review
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product Q&A