The Edge Of Grace 17029 Wallpaper
Ethereal and transformative, The Edge of Grace 17029 wallpaper by LondonArt is sure to stand out in any contemporary setting. The water-color print features an array of flowers, leaves, and birds to bring a touch of nature indoors. When installed, it turns your plain wall into a mural, stunning anyone who views it. With an embossed textured surface, it offers a smooth finish that is impact-resistant and washable. Thanks to the use of high-quality non-woven paper, it will look brand new for years to come.
Manufactured in Italy with incredible attention to detail, The Edge of Grace 17029 wallpaper is a must-have piece of decor. It comes in different color combinations to accommodate individual preferences.
- country of origin:Italy
- Assembly Required:Yes
- Shipping Charges:free
- Designed by Tiffany Lynch
- Scaled to fit any wall size
- Printed on high-quality non-woven paper
- Embossed textured surface
- Glue is included with the wallpaper
- Suitable for interiors (walls/ceilings) only
- Available in several colors
- Easy to install
- Manufactured in Italy
- roll width (RAW): 19¾" (50cm)
- roll width (GREEN): 19¾" (50cm)
- roll width (BOLD): 25½" (65cm)
- roll width (GLASS): 37" (94cm)
- roll width (WHITE GLASS): 37" (94cm)
- roll width (BLUE GLASS): 37" (94cm)
- pattern size: 129½"W × 122"H
designed byTiffany Lynch
A finalist/winner of the HABITAT Brighton Art Project, Tiffany Lynch is a talented contemporary artist who is successful and well-respected worldwide. She studied at St. Martin's School of Art and Design and now works in Brighton as a freelance artist. Inspired by both the beauty of nature and urban settings, Lynch creates iconic pieces of art. These pieces have been on display in the Royal Academy Summer Exhibition, Mall Galleries, Rochelle School of Art, Thebes, and Chalk Galleries Lewes, The London Group, ONCA gallery, and more.
In addition to working solo, she also collaborates with an array of prestigious companies, such as LondonArt, where she creates gorgeous wallpapers. Her use of color, intricate details, and natural elements create incredible finished pieces that transform any modern home.
LondonArt is a successful Italian company that specializes in designing and producing hand-made wallpapers. The company is well-respected around the globe and works with many prominent and talented designers, such as Marcel Wanders and Cristina Celestino.
By combining design, practicality, and eye-catching materials, the company creates unique tailor-made wallpapers that are perfect for modern interiors. Their wallpapers transform spaces and use fashion, architecture, and graphic elements. Not only are the wallpapers beautiful pieces of decor but durable and practical as well since they are made with the best quality materials.
- reviews Write Your Own Reviewwe would love to hear your feedback on The Edge Of Grace 17029 Wallpaperby by Tiffany Lynch for LondonArt
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product q&a
this product has no questions yet, be the first to ask one Ask a Question