Transform your modern home quickly and easily with the lovely Suminagashi II 17011 wallpaper by LondonArt. The swirling design looks like an abstract painting took over your wall and will impress anyone who sees it. With a combination of colors, shapes, and patterns, it brings a fun and bold style to any room of the house. The embossed textured finish feels smooth to the touch and is impact-resistant and washable for added appeal. This eye-catching wallpaper is suitable for indoor settings only.
Manufactured in Italy and designed by Jon Iubler, the Suminagashi II 17011 wallpaper comes in a Kanda version made from high-quality non-woven paper. Different color combinations are available to create a custom look.
- country of origin:Italy
- Assembly Required:Yes
- Shipping Charges:free
- Designed by Jon Iubler
- Scaled to fit any wall size
- Printed on high-quality non-woven paper
- Embossed textured surface
- Glue is included with the wallpaper
- Suitable for interiors (walls/ceilings) only
- Available in several colors
- Easy to install
- Manufactured in Italy
- roll width (RAW): 19¾" (50cm)
- roll width (GREEN): 19¾" (50cm)
- roll width (BOLD): 25½" (65cm)
- roll width (GLASS): 37" (94cm)
- roll width (WHITE GLASS): 37" (94cm)
- roll width (BLUE GLASS): 37" (94cm)
- pattern size: 129½"W × 122"H
designed byJon Iubler
Jon Iubler is a talented product designer who works closely with the prestigious LondonArt. The iconic company known for its gorgeous wallpapers is immensely successful, but they would not be where they are today without artistic minds such as Iubler. The wallpapers he creates have an abstract, natural look to them, and transform a bare wall. He pays incredible attention to detail and gets his inspiration from nature. By using contrasting finishes and small intricacies, Iubler creates masterpieces.
LondonArt is a successful Italian company that specializes in designing and producing hand-made wallpapers. The company is well-respected around the globe and works with many prominent and talented designers, such as Marcel Wanders and Cristina Celestino.
By combining design, practicality, and eye-catching materials, the company creates unique tailor-made wallpapers that are perfect for modern interiors. Their wallpapers transform spaces and use fashion, architecture, and graphic elements. Not only are the wallpapers beautiful pieces of decor but durable and practical as well since they are made with the best quality materials.
- reviews Write Your Own Reviewwe would love to hear your feedback on Suminagashi II 17011 Wallpaperby by Jon Iubler for LondonArt
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product q&a