Running 17099 Wallpaper
Fun and active, the Running 17099 wallpaper by LondonArt adds a one-of-a-kind style to a modern home. The print features a horizontal striped pattern designed to be a track with one runner looking down at another runner hanging onto one of the lines for a playful touch. With a one-of-a-kind pattern, it stands out in style in a modern home. Thanks to the high-quality non-woven paper, it is sustainable for years to come. It is impact-resistant and washable for convenience.
Manufactured in Italy to ensure quality, the Running 17099 wallpaper is easy to install because of the included glue and ability to scale to any sized wall. Different color combinations are available to create a custom look.
- country of origin:Italy
- Assembly Required:Yes
- Shipping Charges:free
- Designed by Victor Cavazzoni
- Scaled to fit any wall size
- Printed on high-quality non-woven paper
- Embossed textured surface
- Glue is included with the wallpaper
- Suitable for interiors (walls/ceilings) only
- Available in several colors
- Easy to install
- Manufactured in Italy
- roll width (RAW): 19¾" (50cm)
- roll width (GREEN): 19¾" (50cm)
- roll width (BOLD): 25½" (65cm)
- roll width (GLASS): 37" (94cm)
- roll width (WHITE GLASS): 37" (94cm)
- roll width (BLUE GLASS): 37" (94cm)
- pattern size: 111"W × 122"H
designed byVictor Cavazzoni
Talented and witty, Victor Cavazzoni is a freelance illustrator and graphic designer based in Mantua, Italy. His illustrations are colorful and playful, bringing a bold and unique style. In his own words, his work is "puns without any words." One of his clients is LondonArt, and the wallpaper he creates for this prestigious brand brings a fun energy to any modern setting. Thanks to his incredible care and precision, his artwork and designs are of the best quality.
LondonArt is a successful Italian company that specializes in designing and producing hand-made wallpapers. The company is well-respected around the globe and works with many prominent and talented designers, such as Marcel Wanders and Cristina Celestino.
By combining design, practicality, and eye-catching materials, the company creates unique tailor-made wallpapers that are perfect for modern interiors. Their wallpapers transform spaces and use fashion, architecture, and graphic elements. Not only are the wallpapers beautiful pieces of decor but durable and practical as well since they are made with the best quality materials.
- reviews Write Your Own Reviewwe would love to hear your feedback on Running 17099 Wallpaperby by Victor Cavazzoni for LondonArt
Focus on the product and your individual experience with it:
- What features stand out most?
- What do you like or dislike about it?
- How long have you had it?
- Did it meet your expectations?
- Please contact us at 888.450.7666 to discuss issues regarding customer service or delivery
- product q&a
this product has no questions yet, be the first to ask one Ask a Question